-✦- 𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙣𝙞𝙘 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 -✦-

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
-✦- 𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙣𝙞𝙘 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 -✦-
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

This oneshot was requested by quietcroissant Hope you enjoy! ~

Today was a beautiful spring day! You and Akira were planning a picnic date and then returning home to watch a movie. While Akira clutched a lovely blanket and your hand, you prepared the meal and placed it in a basket. You were both excited about this date. You both came across a cherry blossom tree with petals dropping from it.

"Love, this looks like a sweet place for our picnic. So, what are your thoughts?" Akira asked.

You thought it was a perfect place. The grass was nice and dry, rather than muddy and damp. The sun shone brightly, as butterflies danced and fluttered their wings.

"Akira, it's wonderful! Let's sit!" You beamed.

As a result, Akira sat on the blanket as you kneeled down and began to set up the meal. You two had a wonderful time eating and chatting with one another. Then, while holding one other's hands, you both watched the sun set gloriously. The clouds were a lovely mix of pink and blue, and they were scattered throughout the sky. You and your date spent two hours at the picnic before returning home to watch a movie. You clung to Akira's arm, thanking him and complimenting him on how romantic it was.

Akira gave you a warm smile and a kiss on the lips. He always thought you looked stunning when you were excited to go on a date.

When you eventually got home, you curled up to each other on the couch taking in each others warmth.You both have such a radiant smile on your faces as you enjoy each other's company. You drape a blanket around the two of you and put a movie on.

Akira noticed you asleep on his lap after 30 minutes of the movie and decided to wrap you in the blanket to keep you warm. He then kissed your forehead, satisfied with how beautiful you were.

"Goodnight, my sweetheart. I hope you've had a great day today!" He spoke in a hushed tone.

He then drifted off as well.