-✦- 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨 -✦-

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
-✦- 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨 -✦-
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ The mention of scars are on here. Please read at your own risk! Stay safe and be responsible!♡♡♡

Ren battles a lot in Mementos so it's hardly surprising that he'll get harmed and have a lot of scars. Ren's back and shoulders are covered in scars. He always hides them to avoid unnecessary panic but you were aware of its existence.

You get worried thinking about how much pain Ren must be in and how he gets scars as a result. However, you cherished his scars because they prove his strength and willingness to go to any length to ensure the safety of others.

One day, Ren sat on the bed shirtless and scrolled through his phone. You gently wrapped your arms around his frame and began kissing all of his scars from the top of his shoulders to the bottom of his back. Ren blushed as a result of your actions.

"What are you doing, love?" He asked, shyly.

"I bet no one else will do this for you so I'll be the first. I'm worried that you're in a lot of pain and suffering but at the same time, I adore you and hold you in the highest respect. I want to shower you with all of my love, devotion and gratitude just like you do for me. I want to protect you and keep you safe!" You explained, leaning against his back.

Ren was astonished when he heard what you had to say. He didn't believe that his life mattered much to anyone but you proved him wrong. He felt extremely happy to be loved and valued. He found someone who doesn't consider him as a criminal. He rotated around to face you and sat you down on his lap, pulling you up so you could lay your head on his chest. He caressed your back and kissed you all over your face.

"Thank you for making me feel so special and loved. Thank you for being there for me and taking such good care of me. I would do anything to protect you and keep you safe because you are so important to me!" He replied softly with his forehead against yours.

You looked into his affectionately and kissed his lips delicately as if kissing him hard could break him. Ren passionately kissed you back. You both finished with a smile on your faces.

"Eternal love. Is that something we can promise?" You questioned softly.

"We can do it, my dear. I love you with all of my heart!" He exclaimed while taking your hand and placing it on his chest so you could feel his pounding heart.

"I love you even more, my sweetheart!" You responded with delight.