-✦- 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 -✦-

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
-✦- 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 -✦-
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Key:
(b/s)= Baby Sister's name

(B/n)= little brother's name

(S/n)= Sister's name

Basically for anyone confused you have a little sister who is around their teen years, a little brother who is around 8 or 9 and a baby sister.

While your parents were away, you minded your siblings. You knew how to do it and it wasn't your first time, so you were confident in your abilities.

Your baby sister needed her bottle while your brother was on his tablet playing games. Your other sister was just on her phone listening to music. Overall, it was quite a chill afternoon.

Then came a knock on the door. You walked up slowly with your baby sister in your arms. You opened the door and saw Ren in front of you.

"Oh hey! How are you? A surprise to see you here!" You greeted with a smile.

"Hey there, love! I'm ok, thanks. I just wanted to stop by and see you! I got pretty bored at the Cafe and it is my day off! You have a baby in your arms? Who is that?" Ren inquired.

"It is lovely of you to stop by! This is (B/S). I'm just babysitting her until my parents come home. My other two siblings are inside as well and they're just relaxing!" You explained.

"Oh I see! Aww, she is soo sweet!" Ren cooed.

(B/S) giggled when Ren booped her nose. He smiled softly.

"Is it OK for me to come in? I could help babysit!" He questioned.

"Of course you can! Come inside!" You answered.

You both came into the house and closed the door behind you.

Ren helped around while you dealt with things around the house. He played games with your little brother and talked to (S/N). He bonded with them and made them laugh a lot. He even helped put (B/S) to sleep. Seeing him with your siblings made you smile a lot. You wondered how life would be like when you both start a family.

You blushed furiously and sighed. Ren came up behind you after giving (B/N) a piggyback ride. He gave you a back hug and kissed your neck.

"I loved hanging around your siblings. I hope I can help you around a lot more," he said quietly.

You simply smiled and held his warm hand.

"I'm glad you do!" You replied softly.

He then put his hand on your tummy.

"I wonder what our life would be like when you carry our future children!" He smirked.

You stood there shocked with a red face. Your 2 siblings noticed and pointed at you.

"Y/n's face is so red!" S/N exclaimed.

"I know right! Are you OK, big sis?" B/N questioned.

"I'm fine, just feeling a little hot!" You reassured.

Ren smiled innocently and exclaimed, "Y/n will be fine! Now how about we both tuck you into bed? It is getting a little late!"

Your two siblings yawned and nodded their heads. They both quickly got up the stairs and went to sleep.

"Guess they don't need tucking in. How about we spend some time on the couch, love?" Ren suggested.

"Sure! I'll put on a movie for us!" You responded.

You both cuddled up on the couch and slept.