-✦- 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙋𝙏 𝟮 -✦-

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
-✦- 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙋𝙏 𝟮 -✦-
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Since it was the weekend, you both decided to have a movie date in Ren's bedroom. The atmosphere was cozy and the blanket that draped around the both of you was thick. Ren being the sweetest boyfriend offered you a cup of coffee and chocolate chip cookies. You gladly accepted them.

The movie you both opted on was a romantic comedy. When Ren suggested it, you were taken aback. You may have expected him to pick a horror movie or something similarly graphic but he didn't. Ren is a softie who enjoys serene or gentle movies. Your waist was encircled by Ren's hand and he relaxedly heaved his chest. You liked listening to his heartbeat because it gave you comfort.

"Enjoying the movie, love?" Ren asked.

"It's nice to watch, thanks. I love the plot line to this!" You replied.

Ren giggled at your response and held you closer. He loved these small moments with you and would give anything in the world to have this if it meant seeing you smile. You, on the otherhand, noticed Ren's hair. It looked so curly and cute and soft to the touch. You petted his hair before and may you say, it was the best thing you have ever done. What shampoo does this boy use? In the spur of that moment, an idea popped up in your mind.

You pulled the elastic band you had on your wrist and held it. Then, you petted Ren's hair with a small grin.

"Hehe, love? What are you doing with my hair, huh?" He inquired with a smirk.

"Ah, hold still. I just wanted to try something!" You replied while brushing through his black locks with your fingers.

"Ah, OK! Whatever you say!" He chuckled out.

Ren couldn't help but to think how cute you looked when you were concentrating on his hair.

"And...done! Here, take a look and tell me what you think of it!" You blurted while setting your phone to the camera app to show his hair.

You did a small ponytail on his hair and you didn't think he could get any cuter. Ren saw your little masterpiece while touching it slightly.

"Aww, I'll admit. It does look nice! Maybe I should keep my hair up like this more often since I know how much it makes you happy. I mean, look at your smile! It looks so sweet!" Ren cooed while pinching your cheek.

You blushed at his comment but snickered nonetheless.

"I'll look forward to that then!" You answered.

A/N: Another random oneshot I thought of! I hope you enjoyed reading it and I'll see you in the next update! Bye Bye! ~~ 。^‿^。