-✦- 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚 -✦-

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
-✦- 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚 -✦-
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

This scenario was requested by chasy2804 Hope you enjoy reading this and feel free to comment any feedback or requests you may have! My DM's are always open. Now, without further ado, let's get on with this scenario!(づ ◕‿◕ )づ

As the rain hit the window pane and the thunder rumbled, you snoozed onto the leather couch that was surrounded with many fluffy blankets and your favourite plush toys. You had a busy day at school which consisted of having many lectures, studying and finishing up homework. Exams were around the corner and you were busy watching educational videos and answering online math questions to help you pass.

You did these questions for quite a while until your eyes finally closed. Your boyfriend, Akira, came home early because of the rain and not many customers came to visit. He closed the door with a soft thud and placed his jacket on the coat rack. He had a sweet smile on his face because it meant he had time to cuddle you and give you lots of affection and encourage you to do your best on the exams.

"Love, I'm home!" He uttered.

He was met with silence. He looked around, confused. Usually, you would be doing something like reading or being busy with your hobby and then greet him at the door with a smile on your face.

"Love? Where are you?" He questioned while walking towards the living room.

He turned the knob, thinking that you probably didn't hear him. He stepped slowly into the room and saw your relaxed form on the couch. You snored while the laptop screen shone brightly.

"Aw, she must have fallen asleep while studying! She looks so cute!" He thought to himself while admiring you.

His smile then turned into a frown. He thought about how uncomfortable it must be for your back sleeping on the couch like that.

"She can't sleep here. Maybe I'll just carry her to bed. Then she can take a real nap! Let's just hope she doesn't wake up!" He planned in his mind.

He lifted you off the couch and gently picked you up. Then, he slowly walked through the hallway and made his way up to the stairs. He was halfway through the stairs until you mumbled something.

"Damn it, she woke up! I should have been more careful!" He cursed in his mind.

"Mm..Aki? Welcome home... why am in your arms?" You mumbled drowsily.

In that moment, Akira thought you were the most adorable human being alive. Even though you were half asleep, you still managed to greet him.

"Aw, Hey sweetheart! You fell asleep on the couch while you were studying but now I'm carrying you to bed!" He answered in a hushed tone.

"Uh uh. I got to study... I can't fall asleep!" You grumbled.

"Love, you've been working so hard lately. It's time to let yourself rest. I mean, I can see the bags under your eyes. Pulling all nighters, I see!" He giggled.

You knew that Akira wouldn't change his mind no matter how much you pleaded with him. He took your mental health and well being seriously. He could never forgive himself if you got hurt or you overworked yourself.

"Mmm, ok fine!" You stubbornly said.

He finally reached the door to your bedroom and walked in, setting you down onto the bed. He draped the covers around you and then slid himself into the sheets with you, wrapping an arm around your waist.

You got comfortable in his arms. You always felt safe and sound in his arms. He was home in your eyes. You closed your eyes and nuzzled close into his chest, hearing his heartbeat.

Akira played with your hair while you snoozed.

"It's OK to take a break, you know? I know you will do amazing in your exams, love, so don't stress yourself, ok?" He said.

"OK...Zzz!" You mumbled drowsily.

He smiled sleepily with your response before placing a kiss on your head.

"Sweet dreams, love!" He whispered.

Thus, the two lovers fell asleep with arms wrapped around each other and content in their hearts.