-✦- 𝙏𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 -✦-

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
-✦- 𝙏𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 -✦-
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Akira didn't have a shift because it was a dreary, rainy day and the cafe was closed for today so he decided to come play video games with you.

"I'm totally going to win this!" You declared with confidence.

"Uh huh, sure! I'll believe you" Akira replied sarcastically.

Akira was usually the best at playing this game but now he was getting beaten ever so slightly by you. You had a grin that resembled like the Cheshire cat and your stare was completely fixated on the game. You didn't notice Akira's hand until you felt something pinch your side.

"Eek!" You yelped, surprised.

"Hehe!" He chuckled, amused.

Then the screen presented a "game over" sign with Akira on top of the leader board.

"Hey! No fair, I was going to win that!" You blurted out, annoyed.

Akira laughed again and pinched your side again, snickering at the noises you made.

"Ack! Stop that!" You shouted, covering your mid-section so Akira wouldn't tickle them again.

"Aw, I didn't know you were ticklish!" He grinned.

"Don't you... HAHAHA!" You laughed, hysterically once you felt hands on your sides again.

Akira gazed at your form, looking at you with a cheeky smile. He couldn't stop himself from tickling you. How could he? You were too cute when you were in a fit of giggles.

He tickled you some more before picking you up, tossing you onto the bed, and slid a finger down in one of your socks.

He had a sadistic grin on his face.

"Akira, you wouldn't!" You declared.

"Oh, I would. Mwahaha!" He maniacally laughed.

He started off by using his fingertips to slide down your foot, watching you squirm underneath him and giggle. Then he used all of his fingers to dance on your foot, watching you laugh breathlessly.

"Ack! Akira, stop! Have... mercy!" You screamed.

Akira stopped for the time being, watching you catch your breath from the whole ordeal. He laughed before saying, "You have such a cute laugh, love!"

You thought of getting revenge on Akira so you pinned him down onto the bed, straddling him.

Akira blushed from your actions and gulped.

"Uhh, love? What are you planning to do?" He asked, nervously.

"Let's see who has the cutest laugh, shall we?" You grinned maliciously.

Akira didn't want to admit it but he was super ticklish. If you as so much as poked his side, he would double down in laughter.

"Uh, love? Hey, let's talk about this! Ack! No, not my sides!" He chuckled out loud.

You fingers danced on his side, watching him heave with laughter. You never knew that the leader of the phantom thieves was this ticklish. You giggled to yourself, finding him cute with his childish laughter.

Your fingers then trailed upwards to lift his shirt up, rubbing his stomach.

"Gah! No! Don't go for my stomach, please!" He whined.

Akira wondered on when his girlfriend became sadistic.

You took your finger and prodded at his tummy before one of your feather like touches attacked him relentlessly.

He cried out in laughter once more, thrashing his body about.

"Ack! OK, I surrender! Please...STOP!" He shouted out breathlessly.

You decided to comply and stopped tickling him. You rose off him and smiled mischievously. He got up slowly from the bed to collect his breath. His face reddened so much because he hasn't laughed so hard before.

"Aww, you are so freaking adorable, Akira!" You teased.

His face reddened once more and he wrapped an arm around your waist.

"Guess we both have cute laughs," He replied.

"Precisely!" You agreed.

Akira laid you down onto the bed and then smushed his face into your chest, making you blush.

"All that excitement made me tired. I'm gonna sleep here!" He mumbled before nuzzling into your chest like a cat.

You knew that there was no changing his mind. Once he lays on you and sleeps, you couldn't get out of it. He had a death grip. You didn't mind though. You loved seeing his sleeping face since he looked like an angel taking a nap.

"Ah, alright then! Sweet dreams then!" You said, quietly.

"Zzz!" He snoozed.

You played with his hair while he got comfortable on your chest. Guess he really was tired by all that torturous tickling you did. You couldn't help but to just think how sweet he looked laughing like that. You then kissed his head and closed your eyes, allowing sleep to consume you.

(Hey guys! I hope you liked this oneshot! As always, if you have requests or want to give me feedback then feel free to comment below! I love you guys and see you in the next update! 💜)