-✦- 𝙋𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚 -✦-

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
-✦- 𝙋𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚 -✦-
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

You had a box of pocky in your hand and you went to open Ren's door to play with him. You loved doing these things with Ren since he would get so flustered and blush profusely.

"Rennnnnn, I got a game we can play!" You announced.

"Oh? A game! What is it and how do you play?" He asked.

You held up a box of pocky and smiled mischievously.

"It's called the pocky game and all you have to do is bite one end of the stick while I have the other end and we have to keep going until we touch lips. Sounds easy, right?" You explained.

Ren blushed and smirked.

"OK then. Let's play!" He answered.

You proceeded to put your lips on one end of the stick while Ren had the other end.

You both started to nibble onto the stick until Ren got much closer to your lips. You blushed furiously and inched in closer. Ren then closed the gap between you both.

You responded to the kiss he gave you, gently pecking his lips and closing your eyes. Ren put his hands on your cheek and deepened the kiss. He licked your lips as if he was asking for entrance. You obliged and opened your mouth a bit. He decided to intertwine your tongue with his. He went at it for a short time and then went back to kissing your lips. The sudden change surprised you but you wrapped your arms around his neck to hold him close to you.

"I win, baby!" He panted while grinning down at you.

"N-no fair!" You pouted.

He put his hand on your cheek and pecked your lips once more.

"That's what you get for being adorable!" He chuckled out while pinching your cheeks.

(A/n: Link to photo= https://pin.it/OT73DkS)

it/OT73DkS)