Chapt 4: Helping with the cooking

It's been a year living in Encanto. You didn't go outside as much, but Mirabel visits you from time to time.

You sloppily flipped the notes in your notebook feeling bored. You decided to make something to eat so you went downstairs, and walked to the kitchen. "Hmm.. No. No.. No..." You say as you hunted for ingridients. You were going to make an egg sandwich instead but there were no eggs. "I'M HEADING OUT!!" you yelled to inform your parents that your away, but your little brother miguel rushed to you and asked "Can I come?" "Sure thing, bud" you agreed.

You both then head out and searched a store that sells eggs. You found a store and walks towards it, but Tia Julieta halted you "Y/N! Good to see you!" Tia Julieta says "Oh- Uh.. Good to see you too, Tia" you replied "I have a favor Y/N. You love cooking, right?" She says and you nodded "Could you maybe help me with cooking batches of food to heal people?" she asked. Your eyes sparkled and smiled widely "I would be happy to!" You replied "Great we can start now!" she now dragged you and your brother to her house. The house was beautiful its your first time seeing it up close. The tiles move and the door waved indicating its saying hello, you waved also "Now Miguel you can go play with Antonio as I help Tia with the cooking" you say to you brother as he runs towards the door on the end of the second door.

You and Julieta walked towards the kitchen which was a mess. Maybe she was really busy on cooking these healing foods. "Now I need you to make dough so I can fry up the arepas" she says as she rushed to the stove. "What type of dough? Is there a type of doughs for arepas?" questioned "No, theyre just like bread dough" she answered. You nodded and rushed to the counter where there was a bowl and flour. You started to make dough, but someone walked in, it was Camilo

Y/N pov:
I was making dough when someone walked in. I turned and see Camilo "Oh! Didn't know you were coming, Mi amada~" he says. The comment made me feel my face heat up but then shook my head to focus.

He was grabbing an arepa but I slapped his hand "Ow! Heyy what'd you do that for" he whined "That's for the people who is injured, and I dont see any injuries on you, Idiot" I replied "Well you slapped me and that's an injury" he protested, you sighed "It isn't an injury unless it was actually slapped hard that will form a bruise" I say "and I don't see a bruise forming, just redness, weakling~" I added. He gasped and put his hand on his chest sarcastically. "How dare you call me a weakling? Oh how hurt I feel" he says sarcastically as he makes a "going to faint pose" I rolled my eyes and shoved an arepa in his mouth then dusted my hands.

"What do want, Cami'?" I asked, while Tia handed me a block of cheese to wrap the dough with "Well nothing, just want an arepa" he answered "There's other things you can do Camilo. Than just eating arepas" I scolded him "But there just so gooddd, and they just became 10x better! Did you made it?" he asked with sparks in his eyes "Yea, but I made some, I'm still learning how to make these type of food" I answered "Well your doing great! I may have to steal the food you made" he joked as he munches. Finishing the arepa you handed to him. Abuela called Camilo "COMIMG ABUELA!! Ugh.. Well see ya later" he says as he snatched 2 arepas and ran away. I waved good bye at him and went back on making arepas.

I thought about him complimenting about the arepas you made, and I feel your face hot, and a smile forming on my face "You like my nephew huh?" Tia Julieta teased "What! No- Noo nonono. Me? liking Camilo Madrigal? I rather make his food salty than liking him" I say as I shook your head. Tia Julieta bursted laughing, which my face became hotter because of the embarrassment "Say all to want, Chica amante" she joked, I groaned on the joke and continue on helping Julieta making arepas.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Chapt 4 Doneee
This is where you and camilo are getting close because you will mostly help Julieta cook in casita❤️❤️