Chapt 10: Wreckage

Y/N pov:

I walked out Pepas room and searched for Mirabel. I couldnt find her anywhere. I feel anxiety creep inside of me. I then saw Julieta "Tia Julieta! Have you seen Mirabel?" I asked "Oh.. Im afraid I have not. Thats why we're trying to find her" she says. You nod your head in sadness "Y/N, you should set home first. We'll take care of it" Julieta says as she puts her hand on my shoulder. I feel like Im gonna cry "But I could help!" I say. I wanted to really help. Mirabel is my bestfriend without her I wouldnt be even to go outside! "Im sorry, Mija. We dont want you to join in our problem. You didnt done anthing.." Julieta says. I looked at her sad and mad. I furrowed my eyebrows and went out.

The sky was gloomy. I guess Pepa was still upset. I set leaned on a fence. I felt like somebody was getting closer to me "Hola Y/N. You okay?" a voice said. I look to my left and saw Jose. Camilos good friend and Mirabels crush. I look at the kids who was playing "Im fine. Im just upset I  couldnt help much" I say "What? You helped a lot! You teached me how to make truffles. I really appreciated that" he says comforting me. I just nod "You wanted to know hows Mirabels doing too huh?" I teased him. They both like each other, it was obvious "I- Uh- How'd you know??" He stuttered. I laughed "She's doing fine.. She's just.. having problems with the Miracle" I say. I took a glimpse at him. He looked sad when I said that. This guy really likes her. I looked at the kids again and see that Cecelia stopped and then the other kids stopped too. They we're looking at Casita with dark grey clouds looming over it. It thundered, I held tight on the bars and Cecelia and the other kids then came running towards me and hugged me tightly "Is the Madrigals alright, Senorita Y/N?" Cecelia asked "Ofcourse.. They're just having a rough time. All will end good shortly" I say as I pat their heads. Thunder then came roaring again "Jose, take the kids and take them home" He nodded and lead the kids to home. 

I rushed home. I see my mom and grandma both crocheting while playing poker.  Then Miguel is just staring at the window, and my dad cooking , then my brother bouncing a tennis ball "Im home" I say as I sit down next to Miguel "Y/N.. Whats happening to the Madrigals?" asked Miguel. I look at his worried expression and ruffled his hair "Their just having usual family problems, little star" I answered "Aghh.. Those Madrigals are really into the problems. One of the people gossips about the cracks last night and they think its the cause of it" My grandma says "Well we can't confirm it.. yet" Darren says. We then just sit in silence. I was about to go upstairs then I saw tropical plants sprouting outside. Miguel and Darren rushed to the and I rushed to the door too. My mom, grandma then looked outside the window while my dad looks outside the window in the kitchen. We opened the door. I was shocked seeing all these tropical plants sprouting. Are these made by Isabela? I look to the side to see trails of tropical plants. Then Alma ran towards Casita but alerted me to help Mariano because he hit his nose again. Did something happened? Should I check it out? I shouldn't.. but I need to. I rushed to the kitchen and grabbed a healing bunuelos and rushed to Mariano. I think it could still heal, because Julieta put oils and herbs that results healing. I don't know what other healing spices she puts.

I then saw Mariano in agony. I gave Senora Guzman the bunuelos and she gave it to Mariano. Mariano ate it, it healed a bit but enough to make it stop hurting. Mariano whined to his mother and I turned around to see multiple plants at the roof of Casita. Should I go? Would I? I need to! I ran towards Casita to see.. Casita filled with cracks and the ground rumbling. Everyone was screaming Mirabels name. Isabela.. with a new look? Then swinged with a vine but failed. I then see Camilo leap in trying to reach the roof.. but also failed. I saw Mirabel on the roof where the candle is. I panicked as I saw the tower cracking "MIRABEL! LEAVE IT! PLEASE!.." I yelled. Casita then sweeps us outside. My back hit the ground as my head accidently hits someone's chin. I grunted and groaned from all the pain. I turned around and buried my head in that persons chest while my palms are on my forehead. I sit up to see Camilos face red while looking at me. I blushed hard for surprise. I immediately looked behind to avoid embarrassment and saw the tower of casita falling. We all screamed Mirabel in shocked. Casita collapsed.. I was stunned.. We were all stunned. I see towers of furniture then fell and revealed Mirabel covered in concrete dust. Julieta ran towards Mirabel and comforted her. Some of the townspeople rushed to casita and helped "JULIETA" I heard Pepa called. Julieta didnt even had enough time to comfort her daughter?? What the hell?? 

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Boom Chapt 10 Donee! 

I cut it off  because it was too long! Again

But atleast  I kinda made a cliff hanger 

Anywhos.. Thx for reading this chapt!!

Ily <333333