Comforting (a bonus chapt.. Kind of)

Y/N pov:

I went in Pepas room "Y/N! I need you to make those green teas you make! I need to go look after Dolores" Felix says as he hands me a tea pot. We both head out the room and I walked in the kitchen. I saw Antonio comforting his toucan. He saw me and gave me a wave, I waved back and started brewing tea "Its alright.. Everything is alright.." He whispered to the bird "Y/N.. Is.. Mirabel a bad guy..?" Antonio says in a sad tone "Well.. No.. She didnt done anything wrong.. Its Bruno's vision, we cant do anything about it. But!" I sighed then walked towards Antonio and crouched "It will end good.. I promise" I say as I gave him little tickles. He giggled "You should go in your room. Play with your animals, okay?" He nods and went to his room.

After I brewed the tea. I brought some arepad and went to Pepas room again. I walked towards a desk and poured her tea "Its okay, mami" he says as I pass the tea "Deep breath In. Deep breath out" he says. This guy is a really good comforter. I guess thats how it is if you have a mom that moody. As Camilo was gonna hand her the tea, a huge thump was heard in the wall. Pepa jumped making her thunder, and it struck Camilos nose. I ducked on the thunder. Camilo then bumped his side on the desk. I stood up immediately and see if he's okay. He glitched hard and then the tea pot fell on his foot, making him glitch harder.

He dropped on the floor groaning from the pain. I rush to him "Camilo! Are you okay!?" I ask. Ofcourse he was wasnt okay, he litteraly got electricuted on the nose, hit his side, and his foot got smashed on a tea pot. I held up his chin and raked my fingers through his hair. It was fluffy and soft.. as always "Camilo! Are you okay, mijo? Im sorry.. I-I got frantic! and.. and jumped! making you..hurt" Pepa says as her face worries "Aya.. Its not your fault, Tia Pepa" I say as I placed my hand on her knee "Yea mami. Im hng.. Owch.. Ugh- fine" Camilo said as he was still in pain. You nudge him because he's just making his mami more worried. I grabbed an arepa and shoved it in his mouth. He flicked my head for the food shoving. It was practically our bond with the food shoving thing. You rubbed your forehead as he now finished the arepa.

He stretched and I guess he's now healed. I felt a smile creeping on my face. I didnt know why. I suddenly feel warm and hot. I looked at Pepa and see her with a rainbow on her head, smiling "Ahh.. My little Camilito is all grown up!" She says as she went to Camilo and kissed his cheecks. He rolled his eyes "Aghh, mami. Like I said.. we're not in a relationship" he whined. I felt kinda hurt, hm "Well you should~" Pepa says as she winked at Camilo. I grew red and looked at Camilo. We both made I contact. Aghh this was embarrasing "Hashii.. Oh my, Oh jeez, Oh god. Why this always happen to me!" I mumbled while going towards the tea pot that fell.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

A bonus Chapter!!
Now you caring for Camilo now😋

Thx for reading
Ily♡♡♡