Chapt 23: Who am I??

Y/N pov:

I go went to the store to buy some things for my grandma and Miguel. As I was buying things I see Camilo hanging out with some boys. Somehow he looks sad..? His head was down and I see him fiddling with his lips.

I went closer to them, and I see the boys cackling at him. Camilo laughed back but I see he was kinda.. disappointed. The boys waved him goodbye and one of the boys saw me and started talking to the other boys. Hm..?

I walked towards Camilo. Camilo noticed me and plastered a smile. He was faking it.. I see it in his eyes "Hola, Bella. What make you come out to this fine afternoon?" He asks. I put him a smile "Just buying things for Miguel and my grandma" I answered. He nodded and started to fiddle with his lips again. I groan and slapped his hand away from his lip "Come on, Camilo. Are you bitter from the kiss?" I say as I place my finger onto his lips. He chuckles and shook his head "No no. The kiss is fine.. Its just- you know what never mind" He says. I furrowed my eyebrows in worry and he started to notice me worrying about him and held my hands on his lips "Dont worry, Mi corazon. Im fine. Just busier than usual" He assured me. I whined and looked at his hand

I see his knuckles bleeding and scars. Its like he punched something.. out of sadness.. frustration? I widened my eyes and pulled his hand closer to my face to see it closer "Camilo? Whats this??" I say worried. He quickly pulled his hand away and hid it under his ruana "Camilo.. Are you okay?" I urgently questioned. He mumbles something and looked at me in the eyes. Oh I see something that isn't okay in those eyes "I-I.. Im fine! Oh! Uhm.. I need to go now. Its urgent! Im sorry.. Bye! Adiós.." He says rushing off. I noticed he was glitching.  Turning to various people as he fade off. I was more concerned but I just.. shrug it off thinking he just needs time.. 

Next day (Still Y/N pov)

It was the next day and I headed home after delivering the last batches to Julieta. I didnt know what to do that daw so I just played black jack with my grandma and Darren.

Miguel went to the window and is somehow worried "Miguel? Whats wrong?" I ask him. He turns around and looks at me in a worry look "The casita is gloomy again.." He says in a worry voice. I widened my eyes in shock and rushed to the door. I see Casita full glooms above its roof. I rush to Casita and immediately opened its door to me and I see Pepa in a mess and Felix trying to calm her down. I was about to talk to them but Casitas tiles dragged me upstairs towards.. Camilos door..?

I see Mirabel, Dolores and Jose calling for Camilo "Oh! Y/N. We need help! Come on quick quick!" Jose says as he scooted over. I furrowed my brows in confusion and in worried. I look at them and then looked back on Camilos door. I took a breath and knocks Camilos door "Camilo-" "Go away." He says sternly. I sigh and knocked again "Its Y/N, Cariño" I say and a hear a click in the door. I look at them again and looked back at his door and opened it.

I see shattered mirrors on the floor and some on the walls. And I noticed some droplets of blood.. I panicked and looked around "Camilo?! Where are you?!" I say. I clenched my chest and started looking around for him. I hear sniffles and I quickly go to the closet where I hear sniffles in. I knocked first "Camilo? Amor.. Its me" I say.. I open the closet. I see Camilo sobbing while hugging his knees. I sigh in relief and in worry and went in to him. He looks at me and started wiping his eyes "You should not see me like this" His voice breaking. I sigh at him and held his chin to make him look at me "Camilo. I dont care if you dont want me to see you like this. I care for you Camilo.." I say in a worried tone. He starts wiping his eyes once again.. I notice his knuckles were drooling in blood and glass shards. I took his hand an kissed his knuckles "Now tell me whats wrong? Hm? Tell me, My chameleon" I beg as I wipe his tears and caress his cheek.

"I-I.. Y/N.. I.. dont know.. Who am I..?" He says as he looks at me.. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.. "What.. am I.. People always ask for.. different people! and I dont even have time to.. be myself.." He continues while waving his hands.. He sighs and grips on my sides. I pull him into a hug and the closet turned into a bed. We both lay while embracing one another "Like.. why do they.. tell me.. Oh you cant.. reach that.. turn to a tall person.. You're too slow! Too weak! turn into someone whos better!!.." He says in frustration "Sh.. sh.. shh.. Its fine, Amor. They just dont know whats the feeling of the person who they talk to.." I say comforting him while caressing his hair.

He buries his head deeper in my belly and tightens his embrace "I dont even know if you.. like.. me.. love me even.." He says almost mumbling.. I was surprise on the saying.. I cup his face and make his face look at me "Ofcourse, I like you.. and love you even.." I say to him. I dont know why I didnt just say  it to him... Was I too embarrassed to admit..? He looks at me confused.. but then again.. He was relieved.

I moved downwards to make us face to face. I see him. His eyes red and puffy, tears are still falling.. I gave him a warm smile and peck him on the lips. I look at him as I rake his hair. He nuzzled his head into my neck.

After a while. Those sniffles turned into little snores. I look at him and see him sleeping peacefully. I smile and I was gonna pull from the hug but his embrace tightens indicating he doesn't want me to go.. I sigh but smiled. I look at the time to see its almost dinner. I pat his head and he groaned a bit "Dont leave me.." He says in a deep sleepy voice. He then went back fast asleep. I chuckle at him and decided to cuddle with him for a while

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑
CHAPT 23 DOOONNNNEEEE

Sad boi Camilo :cc

I know. I know what am I doing here posting. Well I got moody and I got sick of studying soooo.. Im here ;9

Anywayss. THX FOR 2K+ READS!!!
I LOVE YALL!!💗💗💕💕

(art used in banner is made by sushiren)