Chapt 12; New Casita!

She then walks towards wrecked casita "Look at this home, we need a new foundation" she sang as she looked at us "It may seem hopeless but we'll get by just fine" she continued "Look at this family, a glowing constellation. So full of stars and everybody wants to shine" She sang as she pulls the Madrigals in. Me and Mirabel looked at each other. I nod and giving her a soft wave and mouth "Make these stars burn" I looked at Camilo who was looking at me as he was about to get pulled in. I gave him a soft kick and waved at him. 

I then head back to the village. I was thinking on how to help them.. then lightbulb.. I rush to Jose who was with Andres another friend of ours "Guys I need help" I say. They tilted their heads and I took a sharp breathe "Help me announce that we're gonna help The Madrigals have a new casita!" I say as I grin. They both grinned and nodded with sparkles in their eyes. They ran of to the church and picked up a paper bucket. They punched the bottom and Andres yelled "OIII!!!! PEOPLE!! LAS PERSONAS! LAS PERSONAS!" the people then payed attention "THE MADRIGALS HELPED US ALOT! AND THIS TIME!! WE'RE GONNA HELP THEM BY HELPING THEM BUILD CASITA!!!" Jose loudly announced. I quickly hopped in and also yelled "PLEASEE!! THEY REALLY NEED IT! WE MAY NOT HAVE GIFTS! BUT WE ARE MANY!!" all the people nod and started collecting resources. 

 We then head to casita "Lay down your load (lay down your load) We are only down the road (we are only down the road) We have no gifts, but we are many, and we'll do anything for you!" we sang. We then build casita. I saw Mirabel placing cactuses with her sisters. Isabela now definitely suits her. She saw me and rushed towards me "Y/N! Jose says you did this?" she says as she smiled "Yea.. You seemed you needed help" I said sarcastically "No shit, sherlock" Mirabel laughed. I saw Camilo and looked at him. Mirabel noticed "Yawnnnn.. You know, Im getting tired from all of these workkk. Yea, Im going to sleep now. I dont want you to be bored so hang out with you amor~~" she teasingly said as she pushed me to Camilo. God, is she really doing this? I dusted off my shoulders and looked at him "I- Im sorry about Mirabel. She's just being annoying dont worry" I reassured him "Whattt? Am I not your amor~??" he pouted then smirked. I rolled my eyes then kissed his cheek but it was close to his lips "Thats payback, Mi Amor~" I teased him. He was redder than a tomato. I laughed "Aww, flustered I see?" I say "I-Im not!" he defended "Alright, Bonito. Come! Help me make food for the people" I say. I walked a bit but noticed he wasnt following me. I looked at him and he was stunned, and flustered. Literally malfunctioned in real life. I then walked back at him and grabbed his hand, intertwining it as we head out. 

We stopped at the daycare and headed to the kitchen. I decided to make arepas and cholao "Here cut these. Be careful!" I say as I hand Camilo a basket of fruits. It was fun cooking with him. We joked around, chatted, and helped each other. We finished cooking and we put all the food in a hug basket. We then went to Casita to see its half built. That was fast. The people saw us with food and rushed towards us. I put the basket down on a table and took out a dozen of arepas on a tray. I looked at everyone grabbing an arepa. Camilo grabbed an arepa and gave it to me as he grabs one again and fed it to himself. I saw Mirabel with.. The guy I thought he was Bruno! I tilted my head trying to figure out who he is "Whats wrong Y/N?" Mirabel says. She then looked at the guy and realizes "Ohh.. Y/N! This is my tio! Bruno! Tio Bruno meet Y/N! My bestieeee" She introduces. I set a surprised reaction. I thought people say he was scary. He looks like he's a stressed college professor.. not like I've seen one already "Oh! They dont say what they say you are. Thats nice! Hello, tio Bruno!" I say as I grabbed his hand and started to shake it "O-Oh.. Uhm.. Nice to meet you too, Y/N" he says with a smile forming his face. 

 Time pass 

 Its done.. The new and brand new Casita! All the people gathered their things and head out as the Madrigals thanked them for helping. I stand beside Camilo as we looked at the new Casita "Home sweet, home.. I like the new foundation!" I looked at Mirabel who was next with Alma "It isnt perfect" Alma sang while she nudged Mirabel "Neither are we" Mirabel Chuckled "Thats true" Alma agreed "Just one more thing. Before the celebration" Alma continued "What?" Mirabel questioned. Bruno then swooped it "We need a door knob" Bruno sang. Antonio then walked towards Mirabel "We made this one for you" Antonio whispered as he handed Mirabel a door knob. They then gathered around her. I about to leave to not disturb the moment but Camilo dragged me towards beside him. Antonio hugged Mirabels arm and smiled at her. They then started walking "We see how bright you burn" Me and Pepas side of the family sang in unison "We see how brave you've been" Luisa and Isabela sang "Now see yourself in turn" Julieta and Augustin sang "You're the real gift kid. Let us in" Bruno says "Open your eyes" Alma sang "Abre los ojos" She says as she touched Mirabels cheek "What do you see?" Alma asked "I see.. me.. All of me" Mirabel says as she puts the door knob in the hole. 

It then lit up! The house! The casita! The village! The door then imprinted The Madrigals! I heard a creek. I look up and see the window waving "Hola casita" I heard Mirabel greeted. Casita is now alive? How? Welp! Casitas back!! Rocks then rolled Mirabel and the others into Casita. Music we're blasted! I saw toucans fly around casita and Antonio went in on a jaguar. I see Isabela sprouting colorful flowers on her hands. The magics back? She then threw it on the ground and popped it sprayed with beautiful colors onto Isabela. She then sprouted more. A cactus sprouted in a face and Luisa lifted it up easy. A donkey then swooped Luisa and placed her on a hammock and gave her a coconut. I felt ice droplets bounced on my head. I see Pepa dancing with joy! I maybe scared of hail but as long its happy hail its all fine. I looked at Camilo who was amazed. He then looked at me and grinned. He then started shifting to me and other people, and then change back to himself. He laughed and gave me a big hug, which he lifts me up and twirled me around. Casita dragged the Madrigals and also shifted a camera. I laughed and helped to take the camera a shot "La familila Madriga-" Casita then pulled then closer to each other

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Chapt 12 DOoone!!!

I made 3 chapters today, how responsible of meeee😋😋

Now your back on reading these long azz chapters😌

Thank you for readinggggg!

ILYYYY <3333