Chapt 41: Forgive me.. Mi vida..

Y/N pov:

I nod and head out to find Camilo. I found Camilo who was finished on putting up crates. I approach him and he notices me. He lowered his head and was about to walk off. I grabbed his wrist. He looks at me in concern "Ah- Uhm.. Come with me.. Camilo" I say to him as I let go of his wrist. He rubs his neck and.. nodded but he was unsure. I walk to somewhere as he follows.  We arrive at the place where.. we ate peaches together.. I stop walking and turn around to look at him. He was nervously pacing.. as he was fiddling his lips..

"Uh- I- Mi amor, it wasnt my fault- but-- but I understand why you hate me.. Its fine, if you hate me!.. Just please.. Forgive me.. Mi vida.." He stutters. I was silent.. then I approach him "Y,know what- Its fine.. Its reasonable, if you dont forgive me.. I mean it was my fault- heh- because I didnt pull away it! Ugh Im so fucking stu-" I cut him off with a slap "Ow! Wha-" I then cup his face and kissed him.. deeply and passionately.. God, I miss him..

He was.. stunned and confuse.. but.. he hugs my waist and on hand was tangled in my hair. He pulls away "Gosh.. I missed you, Mi vida.." He says as our forehead rests to each other. He then slammed his lips onto mine. We started to snog.. tongue to tongue.. He was hungry.. I lead his hand under my shirt (NOT ON BOOBIE PART ONLY AT WAIST) , and so I feel his hand on my bare skin.

I feel his hand caress my back "You missed me? Mi camaleón~" I say as I stop kissing "Oh come on, Amor.. I wasnt been able to get close to you even.." He whines "Its been like a day.." I point out "Thats the problem.. A day without you is like hell" He jokes. I chuckle and kissed his lips "Te amo~" I say to him. He chuckles and peck my lips "Yo tambien te amo~" He says it back. I laugh and kissed all his freckles. He laughs and picks me up and twirled me around. We both laugh..

I love him.. so much. I would be in guilt if I hurt him..

"Heh.. We should go back" I say as I pat his shoulder to put me down. He puts me down and I ruffle his hair. I held his hand and we head back. As we were heading back "Y/N.. Could you.. sleep with me tonight..?" He asks "Why should I?" I ask him "Payback" he replies "On.. what"  I ask again "I didnt get to be with you the whole yesterday.." He pouts. I chuckle.. but I was nervous "I think I couldnt... I would be dead if I do so.. And maybe later on.. Ugh.." I groan nervously "Why? Is it because of your dad" He says in a mad tone "Oh.. Camilo.. " I groan again "I know.. But.. I dont want you to get hurt, Mi Vida.." Camilo said in a sad tone "Its fine, Amor. Okay? No need to worry" I reassure him "Mmm... Okay.. But.. If something happens.. Go to me immediately" He says "Yeah.. mhm. Dont worry, okay?" I say to him as we reach my house "I have to go.. I'll immediately go to you, if something happens" I say as I kiss him. He nods and I wave him good bye. He does the same

I took a deep breath at the door.. Then I open it to see everyone on the lounge and Mia there still in frustration.. 

Anxiety rushed in my body..

.⋆。⋆ ༶ ⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ 🦎⋆ ୭ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹༺⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹⋆ ༶ ⋆❀.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹❀☆˖⁺ 🦎⋆ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹❀⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

CHAPT 41 DOOONEEE

Sorry if its short. But you are now back togetherrr <333

yall im actually scared😨 I.. have planned the ending..

WHY MIND! WHYYYY!!!!!!

but i love you<3.. for the reads.. bleh X_X

(art by shrubbish_)