Chapt 21: Kiss me

Y/N pov:

It was normal day. Went to the store and then head to Casitas kitchen yada yada.

Julieta now went to the center of the town where people will mostly get heal. While I make 2 more batches.

But something.. is somehow ticking me off. I dont know what is it.. I groaned as I massage my temple.

Did I forgot something?? Am I the one thats being salty over singlenes? Or... Its because Camilo frowned over the kissing.. Is that the reason?? Why?? Why would I feel.. I dont know? Guilty? On not kissing Camilo on the lips?? Ugh.. Im just getting more and more irritating on this cheesy shit.

I sigh and I felt a warm breath on my neck. I jump and slap to whats behind me. Someone grunts and I see Camilo holding his cheek "Camilo! Ugh! What did I say on scaring me! You getting more and more hurt everytime you scare me!" I scold but was also worried. I grabbed a bunuelo and shoved it in his mouth "Well not my fault you're cute whenever you're scared" he chuckled. I punch his arm and rolled my eyes

"What do you want?" I ask. He then smirked and fiddles with his curls "Oh nothing really. I was playing hide in seek with the children. So I hid here"  He says. I snorted and felt like that was a lie "You just want to see me huh?" I guessed. He widens his eyes, and then frowned "Oh you got me.. but the hide in seek part was not a lie. It will buy me some time to hang out with you" He says as he turned into a tall man to grab a cup from the shelf "You know you shouldn't waste you time on me" I chuckled. He furrows his eyebrows and then walked to the counter with a pitch of water "Im not wasting my time. Im having a blast by just looking at you, Bonita" He says while he face to me drinking his water filled cup "Hardy har har. Thats hilarious" I joked. He laughs as he finished his cup "It true!" He laughs. I giggled as he wash his cup.

After that he faces me. I look at him and raise an eyebrow "Whats on your mind?" I ask him. He then suddenly turned red, and tilted my head in confusion "Hm.. Have you ever had a kiss before?" He asks.. What a weird.. question "Well you are talking to a person whos locked away in their house for their whole childhood. Then.. No. What'd you ask?" I ask. He grow more red and I feel my heart pound and face heat up.. Whats going on?

He goes to me closer and I see a smirk grow on his face. My heart was throbbing for no reason.. He then lifts me up and place me on the counter.. I blushed harder but I was confuse on what I was blushing on. We looked at each other in the eyes. I study his face and I see that he wants to say something or do but I dont know what? I rested my arms on his shoulders trying to study his face more. I furrowed my eyebrows and tilted my head in confusion

"Kiss me"

He blurted. I widened my eyes in shock. And he immediately realizes what he said and turned red and started glitching "I-Im sorry! I didnt realize what I said-- I- Im sorry-- Just! Dont mind-- What-- what I sai-"

I smash my lips onto his. One arm embrace his neck while the other was holding his jaw. His lips were softer than I thought. I realized what I did and immediately pulled away "AGH!- UHM-- WELL- YOU SEEM-- YOU WER-- I WERE!" I stuttered "Ugh.. Whats the point. I smashed my lips onto yours already, anyways" I say disappointed. I look at him and he was stunned, flustered, an actual lag. I smiled and blushed hard also. I giggled and he snapped back to reality. I stop giggling and we look at each other in the eyes.

He suddenly smashed his lips onto mine with hunger and passion. One arm of mine held on his neck while the other was pulling his ruana. Making the kiss go on deeper. I feel his hand placing on my waist and his other hand grabbing my hair. Tangling his fingers in the strands of my hair.

His tounge was asking for entrance and I let his tounge. Then in a second we were snogging.. Is this bad? Like- We arent a couple yet. I bet Jose and Mirabel just peck on lips or peck on the cheek or something-

I pulled away from the kiss, and Camilo panicked "Whats wrong?- Am I doing too much?" He frantically asks "Oh no no no.. Its fine but-.. What does this mean..?" I say worried. He ease me with a smile and cupped my face "I dont know. I just want to be with you" He says with no problem he then peck me on the lips as we heard someone call Camilos name. He groaned. He kissed my cheek and then scurried off.

I wave him goodbye.. I touch my lips, and I felt butterflies of thinking what happend. My mind is now blank..

✯¸.•´*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•´*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
Chapt 21 DOOONNNNNEEEE

Disclaimerr I am not sexualizing Camilo whatsoever!
This kissing scene is just spicy.
So please dont hate me for it!

More lovey dovey chapts coming up dw. lets just put that scene behind.

ANYWAYS, Thanks for reading!!
Ily!!💓💓💞💓