Chapt 16: Problems

DISCLAIMER!! This chapt contains really sensitive stuff!! Skip this Chapt if you're sensitive to these topics! 

Y/N pov: 

I got home after a long day of helping with Camilo with the children.  I made dinner and go on to do my night routine. Miguel ran to me when I was heading downstairs "Y/N! Y/N! Have you seen my carr.. I cant find it anywhere!" He exclaimed "No. I havent seen it, sorry. You should check upstairs, maybe you'll find it there" I say. He then nods and went up. I slouched on the coach and grabbed a magazine beside me and I began to read it. I then heard stomping going down the stairs. I guess Miguel didnt found the car "Y/N! Come here!" My dad yelled. I suddenly was filled with anxiety. What does he want? I followed him to the kitchen.

I see him.. standing there mad.. "I told you, to stop caring about cooking" My dad says. I didnt speak and just stood there in silence "You're a girl. The man is supposed to be doing things for the girl. And one is providing for the girl. The girl should just do all these things the man asked to" My dad says. I hated it. What does it have to do with me being a girl. What? Am I better if I was a man? "You can never cook like the chef of our family for the past generation" he then continued "What do you mean? Darren can even cook" I said sternly. I saw him clench something and then threw it at my face. It was my booklet with entries of some ingredients. What the fuck does he wants from me? 

"Its because its your fault Darren cant cook. Its your fault that the restaurant is slowly dying. Its your fucking fault that this family is a mess!" He says as he looks at me in the eye. With fury and anger "You're a disgrace. Why cant you just do other things girls do nowadays? Like fuck men for money? Or lure people for money?" This man really is clueless when it comes to people.. Does he ever forget that I'm his child? I start to feel my eyes to water "Oh what. Are you crying because, you want me to feel sympathy to you!? You are such an attention seeker! A crybaby! A childish mistake!" He yelled. I heard stomping downwards at the stairs. Is everything my fault..? "Childish..? You're the one who acts childi-

I was cut off.. with a slap. He slapped me on the face. It was hard.. It felt like a punch. I feel tears roll down my cheeks "I gave you everything. A house. Food. Clothes. And still you don't respect me. This is my house and it is set by my own rules" He says as he then walked away. My eyes blurred as it filled with tears. Someone then rushed to me, I look and it was Darren in a worried look. I stood up immediately "I-I'm sorry. Im fine, I'll just sleep it off" I say as I rush in my room. I bursted crying. I hate it.. I dont want to make my dads relationship with me farther.. But why is he doing this..?

I plopped on the bed and covered my face with a pillow.. Its my fault huh. Darren doesn't even like cooking.. Why is he forcing him? I touched my cheek and it felt like I got hit by a bull.  I heard the door opening "Y/N?" I hear Miguels voice. I sat up and wiped my tears. He walked towards me and sat on the bed "Are you okay?" He asked "Ofcourse I am.. You dont have to worry.." I reassure him as I pat his head. He then looked at me sad and went to his bed fast asleep. I think I didn't even got enough sleep last night form all the crying.. God, I am a crybaby. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

CHAPT 16 DOOONNEE

Little angst for y/n, sorry 

It'll all be better in the next chapt :))))))

THANKS FOR READING!!

ILYYY!!!! <333333333