Chapt 36; It was meaningless

(desclaimerrr maybe a bit sensitive topicss)

Y/N pov:

Another day in hell.. Gosh never knew a fucking child would ruin me in a day. Hope It doesnt get worse..

I head out to buy some ingredients andd... ofcourse it could get worse. I see Mia tailing Camilo again. Camilo runs and shapeshifted to one of the townspeople. Mia was then searching for Camilo. Ahhh... Jeez.. I took a deep breath and just brushed it off

As I was buying some flower a person was running up to me and turned to Camilo. Camilo pants as he wiped off the sweat on his face "How long is this gonna take?" He asks stretching "I do not know" I replied. I was kinda.. mad.. jealous even.. It wasnt Camilos fault that this girl is tailing him but then again.. Ugh I dont know.

I walk off then buying some oil. Mia rushed to me and slap.. even punched my shoulder "What do you want?-" "Look I know you've seen Camilo cause you're a love sick monkey for him" She cuts me off. I furrowed my eyebrows and is upset on the saying "No I have not.." I say to her. She grunts and pulled me to an alley "What the heck?!" I exclaimed.

She looks at me again with those scary siren eyes.. "You know.. You should really think about yourself.. Because how will he love you if you look like a person who works for a man who sells weed.." she mocks me.. That kinda hurt.. Is that true..? "These days boys like skinny girls, with pearly white skin, and hair that doesnt look like a birds nest" She says flicking my forehead "You're none of those things.. your better of slicing your wrist.. and selling your body to fat grown men.." She adds. I feel anxiety rushing in my body.. I was scared.. I look down.. I was about to cry.. "Why looking down.. If you look up to your 'Bonito'.. Your just using him huh?" she says to me. I bit my lip.. I felt like my lip was about to pop.. "No.. Im not using him. Your the one whos gonna use him" I say to her trying to sound brave.. but I was not. She stomps on my foot and I was about to drop but she grabs my hair "You're gonna pay for that.. cousin.. oop! More like nanny.. Because you look like one" She then drops me then left.

I gulp in fear and my mind is a jumble.. Is it true..? What all she said.. Was it true..? My eyes were filling with tears but I wipe them before they even fall. No time for crying.. I piece my self together and stood up and left the alley.

I went to Casitas kitchen and I met Julieta who was still cooking. She notices me and turned her expression into worried "Y/N! Your lip! Here" She said as she hands me an arepa. My lip did pop. I touch my lip and see my finger with droplets of blood. I sigh and ate the arepa. I place the basket on the counter and placed jars and products as Casita helps "What happened to your lip?" Julieta asks "I guess, I just bit it too hard, its fine" I say to her trying to not make a problem at it. She nods and continued on cooking. She finished making 2 batches and left me for the rest.

I sigh and still upset for what happened "Y/N?" I hear a person call my name. I turn around and see Dolores also worried "Are you hungry?" I ask her. She shook her head and stood near the counter "Your.. fight with Mia" She says "Oh we werent fighting.. we just talked about.. family thats all" I say to her "That didnt sound like a talk about family, Y/N" She says to me sternly "How would you know" I ask her "Im literally your grandmothers handycap. She cusses everyone in your language and also reacts with it" She points out "So you.. understand that conversation?" I ask her "No.. But I understand some.. and that tone doesnt sound friendly" she responds as she shook her head "Its okay. No need to be worried. Even if something happens that will.. practically ruin me and may take forever to move on.. I can do something. Easy peasy, lemon squeezee. Mhm" I reassure her. She gave a bummed out expression "You literally just mentioned that you'd take a decade to move on" She points out "I am fine. Dolores, alright? I just need a good luck thats it" I tell her. She sighs and pats my shoulder "Good luck" She said as she then leaves.

I finish making the finishing batches then leave to deliver them to Julieta. As I was doing so I see Camilo bumping to me "Oof! Ah Y/N. So grateful your here. I need you to shoo off your cousin. I cant do my chores properly!?" He say frantically "I'll try my best.. but-" "Oh, Camilo!!" I was cut off by Mia who grabbed Camilo "There you are! Why do you keep on dissappearing?" She exclaims. I could see Camilo annoyed but has nothing to do because she'll just tail him back.

"You know.. Mia I'm kinda busy, right now so could you plea-" "Ah Y/N.. What are you doing here?! You should shoo off" She shooed me. I give her an annoyed look and Camilo groans and rolled his eyes "Camilo dosent even know you than just you being a brat" I mumbled but she could still hear it. She gasp and faked cried "What!? Camilo you dont think that to me right?? They're lying! Your the selfish brat!" She hissed at me.

"Im the brat? Maybe your a brat because your single" I say to her. She turned mad and gripped Camilo "Im with Camilo didnt ya' noticed?" She tells me. I reacted disgusted "What?" Camilo asked. Then Mia grumbles and grabbed Camilos cheek and..

Kissed him..
Deeply..

.⋆。⋆ ༶ ⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ 🦎⋆ ୭ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹༺⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹⋆ ༶ ⋆❀.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹❀☆˖⁺ 🦎⋆ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹❀⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

CHAPT 36 DOONNNEEEE

WTF MIA?!?!?!
well I created her BUT WTF AUTHORRRR

THIS BITCH GONNA GET SOME HANDS POW POW

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR 11K READSSSS💕💕💖💕💖💗💓🥰🥰🥰 ILYYY😘😘😘💗💗💓💓🦎🦎🦎🦎