Chapt 15; Hunting for herbs

Y/N pov

I went to Casita to help Julieta. I see Julieta being all stressed "Tia Julieta? Whats the matter?" I asked "Y/N! Sorry for the mess. Im trying to search if I still have cedars.. Ahhg.. Im afraid, I have run out" Julieta says disappointed "Well.. I can get some for you!" I requested "Oh dont. Its tree is farther in the forest. Almost outside of Encanto!" She said "I'll be finneee. Its only almost outside of Encanto" I say "Im going to get you cedars now! Toodle loo!" I say as I head off Casita. I hear Julieta trying to stop me. But I just shrugged it off. 

 As I was heading out I bumped to Mirabel "Oof- Oh Y/N! Hola!" Mirabel says "Where ya' heading?" she asks "I'm heading to a cedar tree" I respond "Cedar tree? Whats that..?" She asked "One of the herbs, Tia uses for cooking" I say "Woahh. I'll help you!" She says "If you want to. Just you to know. Its almost outside Encanto" I say. Mirabels smiling face dropped to a shocked face "WHAT? Your going outside Encanto?? Are we even aloud to do that..?" She says  "Well.. Its just almost so meh" I say "O-Okay.." She nervously answered. We then continued to make our way to the forest "You know Y/N. We need someone who can.. ehem.. protect us" She pointed out "Oh.. So you want Luisa to tag along?" I say. She then smirked "Someone who can turn into Luisa" She said. She drags me to a man and then shifted to various people to entertain the children "Camilo!" Called Mirabel "Hm? Whats up" He says as he turned to Camilo "We need you to come with us" "Oh uhm- Okay..? Oye chicos! Go along and do what you want, just dont fight!" He says to the kids "So.. Where we going?" He asked We then started walking "We're going to find a cedar tree!" I say excited. I havent spotted any cedar trees in Encanto so I was excited "Ohh..okay!.. Whats a cedar tree" He says I then explained it again then he now understood "Where are gonna even find one?" he asked "Deep in the woods. We'll find one" I respond.

We then arrived at the woods "Ahh.. Where do we start?.. wait.. What does a cedar tree even look like?" Mirabel says. I took out a booklet out of my satchel, and flipped the pages.
I then stop at the page where theres a picture of a cedar herb

I show them both the page "Mm.. Alright! Lets go on!!" Mirabel said. We then enter the woods. We saw some magnificent herbs. I got some when were on our way to find a cedar tree "Ughh.. We're never gonna find this cedar tree!" Camilo whined "Dont worry, we're gonna find that tree soon" I assured him. It took some time but I saw a trail of leaves of a cedar tree "Oi! Come here! I saw a trail!" I yelled to them. Then there a beautiful spot where the sun spotlighting the cedar tree. My eyes sparkle as I look at the scenery. Mirabel ran at the cedar tree, twirling and giggling. Camilo then followed her. He stopped and looked at me. He then pulled me to the spotlight where the cedar tree is. He then puts his hands on my waist and twirled me around. God I felt like I was in a fairy tale "Heyy! I dont want to be third wheeling around. So you both stop lovey doveying around for a moment!" Mirabel exclaimed. We both laughed "Okay, okay, Mirabel" I said.

We then are back on being serious. I go close to the tree and inspect it. I see that most of the good cedars are farther than I could reach. I look at them both and I examined whos taller. They looked at me confused "Camilo! Your strong right" I say to him. He was a bit taller than Mirabel and I trust him so he's perfect "Uh.. Im in the normal side"   "I need you to reach those" I say as I point to the cedars. He then got close at the tree and tried to reach it but he fails. He then shapeshifted into a taller person but failed too. Jeez.. even the tallest person we know cant reach it. I groaned in annoyance. Then.. Lightbulb "Camilo, camilo. Lower yourself" I say. He shapeshifted back to him and lowered his self "Now, get ready, Camilo!" I say as I hopped on his shoulders "Oof! You sure about this..?" He says as he stumbles a bit. I look at him and he was red "Mhm! Now lift me up! You better not drop me Camilo or you'll be dead" I threatened him. Im kinda nervous.. but I trust him! We counted to 3 and then he stood up. It was a success! I look down and see Mirabel holding Camilo's side so that he wont fall. Camilo then looked up and we made eye contact, I immidiately look up. I then see if I could reach the cedar. I could almost reach it but I still groaned "Cant I just shift into the tall guy while you're on my shoulders?" Camilo requested. Mirabel nudged Camilo making it wobbly a bit "Camilo! You know thats weird if your on some random persons shoulder" Mirabel scolded. I the continue to try and reach the cedars. I held on a pretty strong looking branch to give me a little boost.

I snatch most of the cedars that I could reach. I was about to be done. But I saw another one. I reached for it and sna- "AHH!" I screamed, the branch I held snapped. I smushed my thighs on Camilos head, squeezing him, trying not to fall "AGH! Hey! Your choking me! Well- I mean they're not litteraly choking me-" he says. I get what he was saying and I feel my face burn "Shut up! Or I'll choke you for literal!" I threatened as I tightened my thighs "Now get me down" I ordered. He tightens the grip on my thighs as he lowered.

I dusted off my skirt "Thanks" I say to Camilo. I look to Mirabel who was girnning widely then I took a look to Camilo whos head was down, ears were red. Mirabel bursted laughing with tears "Did you see the look on Camilos face!?" She said as she continued laughing. I gone flustered when she said that. I turn to Camilo whos ears turned redder and then he faced to me. His face was burning flustered! He covered his face and head back to the woods. I look at Mirabel who was still laughing on the ground.

I groaned "Come on Mirabelll.." I whined. Mirabel then stood up still laughing and followed me. I grunt and rolled my eyes "Oii!! Camilo!! Where are youuuu!!!" I called out. Mirabel was still laughing. I groaned, and heard the sound of Camilo shapeshifting. I look at Mirabel and lead her to a tree to continue her laughing. I then follow the sound and to see is Camilo covering his his face with his hands "Camilo.." I say while patting his head. He jumped and looked at me "Ughh.. That was embarrasing!" Camilo exclaimed "Well it is" I chuckled "But no need sulking now. Ey?" I say as I ruffled his hair "Now come on, My chameleon~" I say as I kissed his cheek. He looked at me surprised. I was surprised to, I got bold.

I then help him stand up and went to Mirable who was still giggling. This girl really takes it serious when it comes to laughing. I dragged her, and we then went on home.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Chapt 16 Doonneee

Almost had a write block
But i still managed!

Just a note: I may cant write next week becuz of exams. But I'll try and write.

Thanks for reading!!
Ily!!! 💗💗💗