Chapt 20: Mama papa

Y/N pov:

I decided I'll help Camilo in the daycare. I head to the daycare. Thinking of what am I gonna cook for the kids.

I got to the day care and see Camilo and the kids playing with him. I smile and one of the kids noticed me and ran to me "Y/N! Y/N! Are you gonna play with us!!" The kids asks "Hm.. Okay but are you all hungry?" All said yes and I nodded and went to the kitchen with was just at the back of the daycare. So the kids still sees me cooking. I think I'll just make pumpkin soup. I then started putting ingredients in the pot as I hear giggling and laughing behind my back.
I finished putting ingredients in the pot and wait it for to cook. I head to the children to play with them

"Oh! Oh! lets play mama papa!" One of the kids say as I sat down "Okay! hmm.. Oh! Y/N and Camilo will be the parents and we're all siblings!" Another kid says "Woah. We have a lot of kids, Mami" Camilo says as he nudge me. I roll my eyes and blushed a bit on the nickname "Okay, okay what should we do first" I ask. The kids then think "Oh! First you guys play with us!" The kid exclaimed. We nodded and played with them. Camilo shapeshifting to other people and entertain the boys as I gossip and braid each girls hair

"Ooh. Lets pretend papa. Just went home from work" The kid suggests. Camilo nodded and stood up "Knock knock! Im home!!" Camilo announced as he pretends to go in a door. He then sat down and the children greeted him and played with him "Welcome home, hun" I say with a smile "Dont parents kiss each other when coming home?" One of the kids say "Oh yeah! You two have two kiss~" Another kid teased as other children giggled and make kissy faces.

I blushed and looked at Camilo who was red too and then looked at me with a smirk. He leans in and I hear squeals and giggling beside me. I feel his breath on my lips. Before he could kiss me. I put two fingers on my lips making him kiss my fingers instead. He frowned and rolled his eyes. I laugh at kissed the corner of his lips instead. The girls still squeals and still flustered. I laugh at them and looked at Camilo who was laughing too but bummed out "Im not gonna take our first kiss in a daycare, you know. But be patient, Hermoso~" I whispered to him and kissed his cheek. I see his face grow red and I laugh at him while ruffling his hair.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
Chapt 20 DONNNE

Kinda short Im sorry, but Ill.maybe make the next chapt long soo

Anyways. Thank you for reading!!
Ily!!💗💗