Chapt 11; MIRABEL?

Y/N pov:

After Julieta rushed to Pepa I then walked towards Mirabel "Mirabel! Thank goodness your okay" I said crouching to her. Her eyes looked around in disappointment and sadness "Dont worry Mirabel. Its not your fault.. You just wanted to help your family, thats all" I reassured her. It must be hard for her. She'll think its all her fault.. I dont want her to think that "Y/N!" I heard my moms voice "Jesus Christ! Can I just comfort my best friend?!" I said in annoyance. I then placed my hand on her cheek "Its alright Mirabel okay? I'll be back just stay here" I say as I gave her a tight hug "Y/N!! COME HERE! Ughh.. this child" I heard my dad yell "I'LL BE THERE!!" I say "I'll be back. I promise" I say I gave Mirabel a pat on the shoulder.

I ran to my family who was outside the incident "Y/N! Are you okay, Buttercup? Are you hurt?" My mom says as she checked for any injuries on me "Im fine, Mama. I only have some little scratches that doesn't even hurt" I say not making her worry 

"Mirabel? MIRABEL!!" I heard Julieta yell I rush to casita again "Y/N! Have you seen, Mirabel?" Julieta says in frantic. Whats happening? Is she gone? Did she disappeared? "No.. Whats wrong? Did something happened?" I asked.. with my voice shakey. I looked at Julieta. Who's eyes was watering. I panicked. I looked around. My head spinning trying to look for Mirabel. I feel my throat being sour.. My chest tightening "Its okay.. Julieta. We'll find her sooner than ever" I say my voice now shaking. I feel my eyes water. Im scared. What if we dont find her? Julieta then searched for Mirabel and everyone started searching for her too. I was there just.. stunned.. freaking out.. 

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look behind and it was Camilo with a worried face. I started sniffling and hugged him immediately. I buried my face in his chest sniffling trying not to make me see that tears rolled down on my cheeks. I didnt bursted crying.. I was trying not to do that but it was hard. I felt him pat my head and played with my hair "Sh..sh..sh..shh. Its alright, Mi Amor. You said we'll find her sooner than ever, right? And so then we will" He says. He lifted up my chin and kissed my nose. I was surprised on the action but was relieved. I gave him a smile. I was flustered ofcourse. 

We then heard hooves knocking on the ground. We saw Mirabel and Alma and.. Bruno? I didnt mind him at first. But I rushed to Mirabel with Camilo and hugged her tightly.. I was now fully relieved seeing Mirabel. Julieta and Augustin rushed to Mirabel too and hugged her "Oh Mirabel.. We were so worried! Dont ever run off again" Julieta says as she kissed Mirabels cheek. I checked the horse to see, I thought it was Bruno gone. I walked toward Mirabel "You dumdum.." I say as I lightly punched her arm. She chuckled and hugged me again.

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Chapt 11 Dooneeee 

Atleast yall took a break on these long chapts

This is my first chapter to be 1000 below

Anywayss.. Thx for reading!!

Ily<33333333