Chapt 7: The cracks

I smiled at them, until someone placed their hand on my shoulder. I jumped and quickly turned around and it was Camilo "Woah! Sorry to surprise you, gato miedoso. No need to be feral" he joked. I rolled my eyes and asked "What do you want?" "Ohh nothing much.. I just want your comment on your first ceremony" he answered "It was great! I like how casita designed Antonios room" I say as I look outside the room seeing casitas tiles sway.

"Everyone, come, come! Lets take a picture!" Alma called "Well gotta go! See you later, Hermosa!" he said while scurrying away. I felt my side being poked and I saw my mom and my grandma smirking "Oh myy" my mom says "My grand baby is now grown up" grandma says while fake crying "Oh come on.. We're just good buddys" I say while crossing my arms. I looked at the family who was taking a picture, then I noticed someone missing. It was Mirabel. I looked behind me and saw a sad Mirabel. I walked towards her "Dont worry, Mirabel. Your still apart of the family. You'll get noticed sooner than ever" I reassured her "Its alright, Y/N. I dont need reassuring. I just need.. time alone" She said in an upset tone. I was upset seeing her walking out of the room sadly. Why did Alma didnt invited Mirabel to take a picture? even why more so Alma didnt noticed Mirabel out of the picture? Why did everyone did not noticed Mirabel out of the picture?? The more I thought about these the more I get mad "Fantastic. Lets now have fun everyone!" Alma requested. Music started playing and everyome started dancing and drinking.

I leaned on a wall. When a coati sit beside me, I crouched then pet the caoti. Im still mad about Mirabel not being in the picture. Someones shoes is suddenly infront of me. I look up and see Camilo. He leaned his head on the wall, I looked back down again "Somethings bothering you huh?" he broke the silence. It was back silent a bit. I looked at my little brother playing with Antonio. I sighed "Did you guys noticed Mirabel not being in the picture?" you asked. You heard Camilo sighed and then sat beside you "Even if we asked Abuela to make Mirabel be in the picture. She wouldnt agree with it" he answered. I furrowed my eyebrows concerned on why Alma has to make the decision "Why do you need Abuelas concent" I said in an angry tone. Camilo looked at you and examined your face. He looks at me in worry and he places his arm over my shoulder giving me a side hug and plays with my hair. Our head are now resting each other. It made me blush and made me happy but Im sill upset for them not making Mirabel join. His hair was soft just as I imagined. I took a glimpse on his face. His freckles was so cute, it blends in with his rosy cheeks. And his eyelashes, I didnt knew it was long but now I seen him upclose, his face features was closer than ever. I could get to examine is face all day.

He then took off his head over mine and stood up "Wanna have fun now?" he asked as he offers his hand. I smiled and accepted it, and immedietly dragged me onto to the dance floor. We danced for I dont know how many hours, but he teached me some moves.

As we were dancing Mirabel rushed in towards Alma "The miracle is dying! The house was cracking, tiles were falling!" Mirabel blurted "Show me" Alma says in a serious tone. All were headed out the room. Camilo grabbed your hand tight as you both head out Antonios room "But- I dont understand- The cracks were there! I-.. Abuela I promised-" she was cutted off "Thats enough. Tsk. The La casa Madrigal is fine! The magic is strong! And so are the drinks" Alma joked. I let go of Camilos hand and rushed to Mirabel. Everyone goes back as I insurred Mirabel "Mira.." I say "The cracks.. were there. The tiles were falling everywhere! I got a cut by it" She showed me her cut on her hand "Okay okay I believe you.." I say giving her a smile then a warm hug. Her mom rushed down stairs to Mirabel and massaged her back as we headed her to the kitchen.

I made her tea while her mom fried up some arepas "I would never ruin Antonios night! Is that really what you think?" Mirabel whined at her mom "What I think is that tonight is really hard for you" Julieta says as she flipped arepas "Its fine Mirabel, I believe you. Its just you gotta be careful towards the people who deceives you" I say as I grab the tea cup beside her "Its a- hnngg.. I was looking out for the family" She said sternly "And I might be not super strong like Luisa or effortlesly perfect like señorita perfecta Isabela, who hasnt got a bad hair day but- ugh whatever" she sighed as I place down the tea and prepared the arepa and requested Casita to slide it down to her. Julieta sat beide Mirabel on the counter and help her hand with a cut on it. I head out the kitchen to not disturb the two, but I did listen to their conversation. They bond each other really good.

I was about to head back, but I hit my face on a pillar "Ay! Y/N are you okay?" Camilo asked as he got out behind from the pillar. I rubbed my forehead because of the pain. I saw Camilo rush towards me and placed his hand on my forehead. I blushed on the action and slapped his hand "Yea, yea. Im fine no need to worry" I said as I dusted off my skirt. He stood up too and dusted on his poncho when he suddenly pinch my nose. I grabbed his wrist trying to take it off but he wont budge "Hey! Whats your problem?" I asked " Your nose is bleeding, Bonita" He answered. He then took off his hand from my nose and grabbed a bun from his pocket and shoved it in my mouth. It was tasty I needed one. It was cute of him to take care of me. After I ate the pain in my head and nose stopped. He wiped my nose with his finger, I guess theres still a mess of blood in it "Dont clean it, your fingers will be a mess. I'll take care of it" I say "I dont mind cleaning it. Especially if its you, Bombón" he said. I felt my cheeks heat up when he said that. He dosent mind it especially if it was me..

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Chapt 7 Donee

Camilo taking care of you~~

Sorry if most chapters are long
I'll try to make em shorter next time

Thank you for reading💗💗
Love you❤❤