iii

you held onto your binders as you rushed out of the lecture hall, in a hurry to get home and deal with calle. you sighed to yourself as you noticed the hall was blocked off, stopping you from using the usual door. you stared at the door with an expressionless look before turning around, taking another way out of the building. you smiled to yourself as you stepped outside, surprised with the quicker route. you turned to see sakusa leaning against the building, doing something with his phone.

"i don't think i've ever seen you in this building before," he spoke up, shutting his phone off to stare back at you. you furrowed your eyebrows at the boy, stuffing your hands away into your pockets.

"i usually take the other hall but now it's blocked off," you explained, searching for the keys in your pocket as he hummed, nodding his head.

"did you work out today?" you let out a small laugh at the question, watching him wait for an answer.

"no, not yet." sakusa raised an eyebrow at the response, slowly shifting his body to face you.

"i find it easier to work out in the morning, it wakes me up."

"good for you?"

_

8head
you and four others

kuroo
PLEASE Y/N
WHAT DID YOU DO

bo
YEAH WTH

why are you guys mad at me
i stopped calle from burning our place down

keiji
they're talking about sakusa

calle 💞
Y/N WTH :(

wdym
what about sakusa

kuroo
he said he talked to you today
and you were rude

UH
I WAS NOT
?????

bo
he said you were.........

are u kidding
the only thing i can think of is when i said good for you and then walked away

calle 💞
BYE WHAT
when did you even talk to him wth

it was right after bio
the hall i usually take was blocked off so i took a different one
and he was standing outside

keiji
the hell

kuroo
oh my fuck
he seems mad

bo
yeah probably is

WHY

kuroo
he doesn't like rude people

calle 💞
he's rude too??

LITERALLY
whatever
if you talk to him again can you explain that i didn't mean for it to come out rude

calle 💞
why do you even care though

I DON'T WANT A RANDOM PERSON TO THINK I'M RUDE??

kuroo
but you are rude

omg i am not
am i really?
do you guys think i'm rude?
hello
respond
please
help
am i rude?

_

you furrowed your eyebrows as you stuck your head into the hall, listening to the commotion of people entering your house. you recognized the voices that belonged to the boys as you walked down the hall and into the kitchen. "there's the mean girl!" kuroo smiled, pointing as he turned around to sakusa. you gaped at the boy, sitting down at the island as everyone watched.

"you just decided to let him in?" the boy raised an eyebrow at you as did everyone else, confused with your reaction.

"calle invited us over, we just got done with practice and she said she would bring food back when she got done with work," kuroo explained, moving into the kitchen to clear space in the doorway. "i think she's on her way right now actually." he pulled his phone out to look at the time, smiling up at you as he put it away.

"why didn't she tell me?" keiji laughed at your confusion with the others, delighted to see you so distraught with the situation. you looked around the kitchen with a blank stare, watching everyone stare around the room.

"this place is a mess," sakusa spoke up, you gawked at keiji as he smiled, turning around to see sakusa walking into the living room.

"calle is the one who trashes our place, i spend most of my time in my room," you defended, scoffing as he picked up blankets from the floor and couches. "why don't you clean up if you're so bothered?"

_

you turned away from the living room to see sakusa cleaning up the aftermath of everyone eating in the kitchen, you frowned at the boy as he hopelessly searched the kitchen for a trashcan. you sighed, getting up from the couch and making your way to the kitchen, pulling a drawer open to reveal the trash. "nobody can ever figure out where we put the trash," you told the boy, taking a plate from the counter and scraping the excess food into the trash.

"i wonder why," sakusa replied, letting out a small chuckle as he walked over to the trash. you smiled as he did the same, scraping a plate off before placing it in the open dishwasher.

"you don't have to clean up, i got it," you assured, the boy shook his head in response, searching for a dishrag to wash the dishes in the sink. "sakusa i can wash our dishes." you frowned at the boy as he grabbed the rag, swiftly turning the tap on.

"why don't you go join everyone else?" sakusa asked, turning as you frowned at him. you took a seat at the island, watching him clean the dishes.

"because a guest is cleaning up my place," you listened to him hum, gently nodding his head without a word. "i really didn't mean to come off as rude today,"  you spoke up, sakusa scoffed, turning around to furrow his eyebrows at you.

"the guys already told me that, it was a little misunderstanding." he smiled, setting the last dish in the drying rack, grabbing a towel to dry his hands. "there's no need to be so concerned about it y/n." the boy put the towel back before taking a seat with you.

"i never said i was concerned." you wavered your head, smiling.

"they showed me the group chat." sakusa smirked, watching your expression change.