xiii

you listened to the sound of your hand clapping against calle's as you gave her a high five, finally finished with the long and dreadful workout you had endured. "that was brutal," you told calle, lying back down on the floor with a sigh, sweat dripping down your forehead. the girl laughed at your fatigue, lying down next to you.

"i told you it was hard." she exhaled, placing her hands on top of her head as she closed her eyes. "we should go get some food." you smiled at the thought of your stomach being full after your hard work, humming.

"i think i need another five minutes to rest." you noticed the boys finishing up their practice, you smiled as sakusa slowly walked over with a towel, it hanging next to his leg. the boy tilted his head as he stopped in front of your feet.

"are you comfortable?" you hummed with a content smile, sighing loudly.

"feels like i'm in bed." the boy laughed at your sarcasm, holding his hand out. you smiled as you took it, feeling him lift you off the ground and onto your feet. "you guys done?" you asked him as you helped calle up.

"i am, i'm pretty sure everyone else is staying awhile longer," he told you, pointing towards them with the towel. "i see you're done." he smiled, handing you the towel. you furrowed your eyebrows with a disgusted look.

"did you use that?" sakusa laughed at your concern, shaking his head.

"i got it for you." you smiled before taking the towel, turning to calle as she raised her eyebrows, the girl waving goodbye as she walked off towards the boys. "do you want to get dinner with me? i was hoping we could talk." you smiled as you nodded, turning back around to pick up your belongings.

_

sakusa set your plate in front of you as he had just finished making it, turning back to the stove and making his plate. "i didn't imagine this when you asked me to get dinner with you," you told him, grabbing your cup and taking a drink. sakusa hummed as he walked over to the island, sitting down across from you.

"me either but osamu texted me and said he made dinner so." he smiled, picking up his fork as he stared at his plate. "i hope you don't mind." you frowned at his concern as you picked your fork up, holding it.

"as long as we can have dinner and talk."

_

you yawned once again, full from the food that you had for dinner. you smiled as you adjusted your head, resting it on sakusa's side as you laid on the couch together. "we never spoke about whatever it was you wanted to talk about." sakusa hummed, moving his hand to cover your eyes. you smiled as you grabbed his hand, hitting your head against him. "sakusa!" 

you listened to him laugh as he removed his hand, smiling at you before sighing. "do you really want to talk?" you cocked your head with a hum, furrowing your eyebrows. you frowned as he stayed quiet. "you know the other night," the boy began, pausing the tv before turning back to you. "i wanted to do that for a while." you smiled at his words, sitting up.

"and?"

"and i was wondering if we could do it again?" you watched him fidget with his fingers, clearly distressed with the topic. "and go on bike rides and picnics." you smiled at his question, biting the inside of your mouth.

"what exactly are you asking sakusa?"

"i'm asking if you want to be my girlfriend y/n."