vii

you stared at calle and bokuto as they had just finished sharing their idea with a google slides presentation, awaiting your approval while standing in the middle of your living room. you dragged a hand down your face as you turned to keiji and the other two boys sitting next to him, shocked. "i had no idea they were going to do this," you explained, embarrassed to say the least. "you guys are the worst, couldn't you have waited?" you furrowed your eyebrows as keiji burst out laughing, covering his face with two hands.

"you guys are so stupid, holy shit." he stifled his laugh, looking down at the floor. you let out a small smile as sakusa and suna stared at akaashi in disbelief. "we can't rent a boat unless you have a boating license." you watched bokuto and calle stare at each other with raised eyebrows. you let out a laugh at their reaction, sakusa doing the same.

"i can't." you smacked a hand across your mouth, shaking your head. "i think i need to take a breather."

"don't you have to be over eighteen to rent a boat?" suna asked, you heard a smack before looking up to see that sakusa smacked the brunette next to him. you gaped as suna broke into a fit of laughter, smacking sakusa back. "what the fuck?"

"that did not help."

_

you smiled as you heard bokuto and calle arguing in the kitchen as you sat on the couch with sakusa and suna. "i really am sorry, they just wanted to share their break idea, i had no idea it would be like that." you told the two, once again apologizing for calle and kotaro. you watched suna and sakusa share a look before turning back to you.

"we're used to it," suna shared, smiling as he thought. "atsumu does stuff like that all the time." you raised an eyebrow as sakusa nodded, agreeing.

"that was nothing compared to him, it's sort of refreshing to see it from them though." sakusa crossed his arms behind his head as he sat back, laughing. "i can't believe they didn't think about the boating license." you shook your head, ashamed. "i wouldn't worry about it, maybe apologize for my face hurting though?" sakusa suggested with a smirk, you lightly smacked his arm due to his comment.

"quit being a smartass." sakusa raised his eyebrows at your retort, lightly tapping suna's shoulder, smiling as he turned.

"she thinks i'm smart." you glared at sakusa as he kept going on, suna cleared his throat as he got up, leaving the very transparent tension to you. "on a serious note, i really don't mind how chaotic it is here." sakusa smiled, setting his drink on a coaster on the side table. you gaped as you hit your chest with a hand, acting as if you were seriously hurt.

"you think it's chaotic here?" sakusa choked on air at your question, frantically searching for something to make up for what he said. you smiled at his panicking, harshly smacking his shoulder. "just kidding." you watched his face soften, looking a certain way in your direction. you cleared your throat as you broke the contact, looking towards the kitchen. "i'm going to get another drink."

_

sakusa stared down at his phone with a smile, listening to suna yelling at him for how bright his screen was. "holy shit." suna sighed, turning out of your neighborhood as sakusa paid no attention. "are you already texting her?" the brunette smirked, turning to look at sakusa raising his eyebrows at his question.

"maybe." suna scoffed at the answer, hitting the gas to take off.

y/n :)

y/n :)
are you seriously planning on us having lunch again?
we just ate out yesterday

soooo?

y/n :)
fine.
only bc i know you're saying it in a whining way

how is it you already know me so well??

y/n :)
because you're a predictable brat

ouch
stab me in the heart why don't you
oh wait
you basically just did

y/n :)
okay you big baby

_

you smiled down at your phone as you shut the door behind you, walking into your room, and climbing into bed. you let out a small laugh as sakusa sent another text, complaining about you getting up and leaving to go to your room.

sakusa

sakusa
still can't believe you did that
in the middle of finding dory??

bc finding nemo is better

sakusa
WHAT.