iv

xxx-xxx-xxxx

xxx-xxx-xxxx
hey is this y/n?

uh yeah...
who are you?

xxx-xxx-xxxx
oh okay
it's sakusa

oh?
how'd you get my number lol

xxx-xxx-xxxx
kuroo gave it to me, i asked.
i thought it would be convenient since we have mutual friends
and because i never got to say thank you for having me over yesterday with all of the commotion

oh!
okay
and you're welcome :)

xxx-xxx-xxxx changed to sakusa
_

you raised an eyebrow at kuroo's reaction to you harshly smacking his arm, agitated with him as he embarrassed you. "you could have told me you were going to give it to him!" you continued your lecture as you and the boy walked towards the library together, hoping to study before the others found you.

kuroo sighed at you, shaking his head in disbelief. "i was going to tell you, he just started texting you right away!" you knitted your eyebrows as he frowned, weary from your yelling. "can you believe me for once?" you smiled at kuroo as you nodded your head, pushing the library doors open and following him inside.

"hopefully we can get this done before they find us." you told the boy as you followed him to an empty table, eyes widening as you caught a glance of fake blonde hair. "atsumu is here!" you watched kuroo jerk his head around before leaving you at the table, running out of the library.

you gaped at the boy before rushing over to a bookshelf, crouching to avoid atsumu's eyesight. you heard someone clear their throat and turned, almost falling over as you saw sakusa staring down at you. "what are you doing?" you stared around the room before pulling him down onto the floor with you.

"playing hide and seek with atsumu and everyone else," you explained to him, watching a smile slowly appear on his face.

"so that's why atsumu brought me here."

"are you going to tell him you found me?" you frowned as he hummed, thinking about the situation with a pleased expression.

"i'll give you five minutes."

_

sakusa

sakusa
okay, where are you??
we give up we have no idea where you are

what?

sakusa
where are you hiding??

...
i thought we were done playing
i'm in my room

sakusa
oh my god, are you kidding me??
y/n we've been looking for almost an hour

no, i'm just fucking with you
i'm behind the gardens

sakusa
LMFAO WHAT?
we looked there already

i might have been moving around

sakusa
you fucking cheater
uh hold on

ok

sakusa
everyone else is heading back to your place so ill come to find you

i can get back myself

sakusa
i literally see you hold on

you furrowed your eyebrows at the message on the screen before looking up to see sakusa jogging over to you with a smile on his face. "so you knew i was here?" sakusa raised an eyebrow before shaking his head. you looked around the grassy spot before standing up from your hiding spot.

"we split up because we were struggling," he explained, stuffing his hands into his pockets, you did the same, smiling as you heard from sakusa.

"i can see why, i moved from the auditorium to the engineering building and then over here." sakusa furrowed his eyebrows as he heard of your cheating, clearly surprised. you looked at him with an unimpressed expression before walking towards the road together.

"those are all really far apart." you nodded, grinning as you were impressed with yourself. "did you take the bus?" you hummed, forcing sakusa to scoff in response.

"are you going to tell them i cheated?" you waited a few seconds for him to respond, audibly gasping as he hummed and wavered his head back and forth, considering it.

"no, i won't."

_

you smiled as you waved goodbye to everyone standing on the front porch as you left akaashi, bokuto, and kuroo's place, making your way towards calle's car that was parked in the driveway. "are you still hungry?" you furrowed your eyebrows at the girl before getting in the car, shaking your head.

"i'm not but we can stop somewhere if you are," you told the girl, buckling yourself in while she did the same. she shook her head, starting the car and turning back to you.

"i'm fine," calle insisted with a smile, turning the radio up before putting the car into reverse. "do you have work to do when you get home?" you stared at the girl with a cocky look, surprised she even asked. "i was just wondering since you spent all of your time with sakusa after hide and seek." she retorted, laughing at your reaction.

"we came back to the house and hung out with everyone until we came over here." you defended, staring at the girl with a confused look as she raised her eyebrows at you. "what?"

"you hung out in your room until we came here."

"i was showing him all of my stuff!"