v

"how long have you been playing that game?" you asked kuroo as you stepped into the living room of his place, furrowing your eyebrows as he didn't respond. "hello?" you waved to the boy as you walked over to the tv, standing in front of it to block his stone-cold view of the screen.

"y/n get out of the way!" you smiled as kuroo came back to reality, realizing you were standing in the middle of his living room. he quickly shut the tv off to check the time on his phone, his face dropping was illuminated by the brightness of his screen in the dark room. "oh shit!" you watched him scramble around to get ready. "can you tell someone we're going to be late?" you hummed as he rushed into his room, shutting the door.

sakusa

i just got to keiji's place and kuroo didn't realize he is running late so

sakusa
are you kidding?

no

sakusa
uhh okay
tell him we're going to get started without him

okay

sakusa
are you coming with him?

yea i have nothing else to do

sakusa
alr
maybe you can workout

i already hear it from kei, i don't need to hear it from you

sakusa
2 late

_

you frowned as sakusa stood in front of you, bugging you to get up and pass the volleyball with him. "just do it." he smiled, bouncing the ball off of the ground. you groaned before swiftly kicking his leg, smacking a hand across your face as you realized what you did while he fell backward onto the hard floor with a groan.

"i didn't mean to do that!" you told sakusa, getting up from the bench and sitting on the floor with him as he held the spot you kicked. the boy raised an eyebrow, questioning the truth to that statement. "are you okay?" sakusa smiled at your concern as he shrugged, sighing.

"i don't think i can walk." you furrowed your eyebrows as he gripped his leg, frowning at what you did.

"are you serious?"

"no." you gasped as sakusa let out a fit of laughter, leaning backward from defending himself as you tried to smack his arms. "y/n chill out!" he laughed, looking around the gym for help from someone.

"nobody is going to help a liar sakusa, you seriously scared me!" you smiled, continuing to smack the helpless boy while laughing with him.

"this is assault!" you scoffed at his comment as you stopped hitting him, standing up and walking away with a suspicious whistle. "quit running from your crime!" you gasped at the comment before running to kuroo for shelter.

"kuroo help me!" you hid behind the boy as you held onto his shoulders, moving around as he tried to get you away from him. you laughed as sakusa stood in front of the boy, following your body movement as you dodged his attempts to grab you.

"y/n get the fuck off of me!" kuroo yelled, swinging your body around as he spun to get you off. you frowned before spotting calle waving towards you as she stood near the bathrooms, you smiled as you let go of the boy, running towards the bathroom, looking behind you to see sakusa following. you laughed with the girl as you reached her, rushing inside and shutting the door that was once open behind you.

you and calle shared a laugh as you held the door shut, listening to sakusa and kuroo ram their bodies against the door, leaving a gap as it opened before slamming shut once again. "quit hiding! i'm going to beat your ass y/n!" kuroo threatened, smacking his hand on the door with a scoff.

"you have to come out at some point," sakusa reminded, you smiled with calle.

"no we don't." your face pinched together as kuroo loudly laughed, sighing.

"she's right, we'll just lock them in." you watched calle turn to you with a concerned look, tilting her head as she questioned how serious he was. "they're all quiet now." you frowned before lifting your weight off of the door with the girl, slowly opening it to kuroo and sakusa rushing towards you with smirks.