i. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐚?

She's gonna fucking throw this rock in my eye

Bryce kept thinking that over and over as he stood outside of Sams window. He'd known which one was hers after the many nights he'd sneak over to get his english papers or math homework. She went to bed early. She was good like that. Bryce knew that, but, he continued to throw rocks at her window at one in the morning. He figured, maybe she'd at least stay up late in the summer.

Yet, when Sam looked out the window, he knew he'd woken her up. "Did I interrupt your beauty sleep, Samantha?"

"What do you want?" she glared down at him, rubbing her tired eyes. "The entire part of summer is so I can avoid seeing you for three months."

"Don't lie, I know you missed me." he gave a cheeky smirk up at her. "I gotta talk to you about something."

"Not interested." she shut her window again.

"S-" Bryce began, groaned in disbelief as he picked up more rocks, continuing to throw them. Sam chose to ignore him for a few minutes, but when minute three rolled around, she stormed toward the window again.

"I'm gonna call the cops." she looked in disbelief.

"I wanna join your dads dojo." he said quickly before she could shut the window. "Miragngu-Do."

"It's Miyagi-Do." she gave a knowing glare down at him. "And, no."

"No? Can you legally say no to me?" Bryce rose his eyebrows in disbelief. "Isn't it opened to all?"

"Not opened to assholes like you." she argued in disbelief. "You really think i'm that stupid? Why? So you can run back to your brother and tell him everything?"

"Are you kidding me? God, no." Bryce said in disbelief, rubbing his hands on the bright hoodie he wore. "His ego's gotten too big. Bigger then they haircut he's got going on."

"I wonder where he got that from." Sam rolled her eyes in return.

"Exactly." Bryce agreed with her, confusing Sam. "Please? I need this, dude."

"Dude." she mumbled with an eye roll. "I don't know what to tell you. Show up tomorrow, it's up to my dad. And, believe me, he knows all about you."

Bryce smirked up at her. "You talking to your daddy about me, Samantha?"

She only return it with a disgusted look, shutting the window back.

It was stupidly hot when Bryce showed up at Miyagi-Do. He'd thankfully gotten his dads genes and tanned rather then burned, but it didn't help with the horrible heat. He could hear groaned and complains from the backyard, pushing the fence open. "Hello? Miyagi-Do?"

Sam really didn't expect him to show, looking over, as did the rest of them. They had all been huddled up around a tree together, Daniel LaRusso near the dojo. He looked over. "Can I help you?"