v. 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐧 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬

"Oh, hell

"Oh, hell." Jody looked over, her own joint in her mouth, seeing Bryce walk into their apartment with a limb girl in his arms. "Did you run someone over?"

"No." Bryce kicked the door shut. "She just needs a place to sleep it off."

"Looks expensive." Jody blew smoke to the side as she stood up. Her hair was a mess, eyeliner heavy and smudged under her eyes, but still a pretty woman. Bryce always loved his mom more then he ever loved his dad. Sure, she was a mess, could never hold a job, smoked a lot, drinks her days away, but she loved him a lot, and no matter how drunk or high she was, she always fell through when he needed her. "You have fun at the party?"

"Sure, until the cops showed up." he said, looking down as Sam groaned slightly, falling in and out of sleep. "Wanna grab her a wet rag?"

"You got it." Jody gave a salute, inhaling from her joint again as she headed for the kitchen. The apartments weren't very big, not that they really needed the space, and it came in handy as Bryce walked into his room. He laid Sam down on his bed as she opened her eyes.

"How you feeling, kid?" he placed a hand to her forehead. "You tired?"

Sam nodded, Bryce walked toward his closet. "Don't go to sleep yet. You gotta eat something first because I don't want you puking in my bed."

"This is your house?" she slurred, clearly not fully awake where he brought her in.

"Sometimes." Bryce nodded his head, handing her a tee shirt. "Come here, i'll show you were the bathroom is. You can't miss it. But, in your state, you might."

Sam slowly stood up, following Bryce just outside his room, being met with a small, yet clean, bathroom. "All for you, lady."

Sam patted his arm as she walked in, stumbling slightly, but catching herself. Shutting the door, Bryce walked to the kitchen to meet Jody. "That girl is a hand full."

"Have I met this one before?" she gave an odd look, handing him the rag and a bottle of ibuprofen.

"No, no, she's a LaRusso." Bryce rose an eyebrow.

Jody nodded with an impressive look. "Woah, son, good for you."

"Yeah, well, she's probably gonna puke in my bed." Bryce joked, checking down the hallway. "I gotta feed her, that monster."

"Your little shit head brother at that party?" Jody hummed, swaying slightly as a song played in her head.

"Oh, yeah." Bryce got Sam a s'mores pop tart and a honey bun, still having Moons smoothie. "What'd you do while I was gone?"

"Tried to win us a free vacation on the commercials but didn't get it." she rolled her eyes. "Assholes."

"Assholes." Bryce agreed, making sure he had everything, grabbing a water bottle just in case. "You'll get em next time."