xv. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐦, 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐦, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬

"I searched his name, but didn't find anything

"I searched his name, but didn't find anything." Bryce spoke to Sam as they walked through school together, talk about Kreese and the new Silver guy showing up at their dojo. "Demetri is doing a deeper dive though."

"My dad was so pissed, he didn't even wanna talk about it." Sam said honestly, their nose piercing getting a few peoples attention around them. "So, for the lake trip next week, is it gonna be cold or should I bring a bathing suit?"

"Definitely bring a bathing suit." he nodded his head in confirmation. "It shouldn't be cold but if it is, they've got a hot tub too."

"Also, my dad said no so i'm gonna have to sneak out." Sam agreed, Bryce rose his eyebrows in shock. "What?"

"Nothing." he laughed minorly, the two met up with Demetri and Eli. "You find anything out about the new guy?"

"Nothing interested." Eli shook his head, rocking the new purple shade. "You?"

"Only how he was in the military." he shook his head in return.

"Guys." Miguel hurried over, holding his phone. "You guys need to see this. Sensei got drunk and went on a Twitter rant."

"The dude knows what Twitter is?" Bryce gave a look of disbelief.

"I believe everything except for the part where he knows how to tweet." Demetri pointed out as the four leaned in to look down at the thread of threats made to Mr.LaRusso.

"Yup, that's him. Bad grammer and no punctuation." Bryce nodded, his arm around Sam as they read it.

"It looks like him and Sensei LaRusso are gonna have a rematch." Migeul confirmed, taking his phone back.

"Wait, so, they're really gonna fight?" Eli asked with a shocked look.

"Apparently. Should've seen this coming." Sam spoke with an exhale, shaking her head.

"Who does he even think he's tweeting to? You're his only follower?" Demetri asked. "Oh, and the anti-Bryce fanpage he made."

"I don't know. He seemed serious about it." Migeul voiced his concern.

"So this is real? Sensei and Sensei are gonna throw down?" Eli laughed with an excited look in his eye. "That's awesome!"

Bryce showed up in the LaRusso back yard, Picasso walking with him. He's finally put on some weight and started to get comfortable, heading over to tug on the back of Assfaces pant leg. "Yo, Mr.LaRusso."

Daniel looked back at him as Bryce nodded. "You prepared to throw down?"

"Hey, Bryce." Daniel exhaled, walking closer to him. Bryce gave an odd look. "I've been meaning to talk to you about something."

The blue eyes boy shrugged. "What's up?"

"Sam skipped the last period today." Daniel said as Bryce shrugged. "Look, I know you're not a bad kid, and I like that you and Sam are getting closer. But, I don't want her to turn into someone else just because she feels like she needs to impress you."