xxi. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰

"Just, do what you want, okay?" Bryce pulled Sam off to the side slightly while Daniel went to convince Johnny to team up again

"Just, do what you want, okay?" Bryce pulled Sam off to the side slightly while Daniel went to convince Johnny to team up again. "Don't think about what your dad wants you to do, or what Johnny wants to do, just do what you wanna do. Win or loose, you got this shit."

Sam nodded with an exhale. "I really wanna use Eagle Fang."

"So, use Eagle Fang." he encouraged her with a grin. "See you after you crush this?"

She exhaled, nodding. "See you after."

Leaning down, he wished her luck with a peak on the lips as she hurried off.

"What better way to cap off this exciting exhibition of karate then with a final match for the ages?" Daryl spoke over the mic as the spot lights shined on the mat. "Repressing Cobra Kai, the Queen Cobra herself, Tory Nichols! Coached by her senseis John Kreese and Terry Silver."

The remaining Miyagi-Dos and Eagle Fangs watched Johnny and Daniel talk to Sam . "And representing Miyagi-Do Karate, the bonsi badass, Samantha LaRusso.Couch by two time champion Daniel LaRusso and, who i've been informed, will be joined by Sensei Johnny Lawrence."

Miyagi-Do and the rest of Eagle Fang cheered for her as Daniel hurried onto the mat for a second.

"Oh! I stand corrected, fellow two-time All Valley champion, Sensei Johnny Lawrence!" Daryl called, Bryce flashed him a half grin. "Let's go!"

"Yeah, thought you said y'all weren't together." Johnny smacked Bryce in the back of the head. "I saw that kiss."

"And I thought you said you had eight followers on your anti-Bryce fan page?" he shot back in questioning. "I saw those numbers."

"Fight!"

Tory struck first with an angry kick, Sam blocking it with her own leg. She went at her again, swinging her foot as Tory tried to kick her legs out from under her, the LaRusso girl twisting around and kicking her across the face.

"Yes, Sam!" Bryce cheered with a bright grin, she ran toward Daniel. Tory walk toward Terry and Kreese. Bryce watched slightly as Sams face fell when talking to Daniel, turning around to go back to her marks. Bryce walked over. "Mr.LaRusso?"

"Yeah?" he looked ar her.

"With all the respect in the world-" Bryce began as Daniel looked as him. "-you have to let her grow and be her own person."

"She can be her own person without fighting aggressive." he argued.

"Let me remind you this girl tried to slice her face up at a school fight." Bryce gave a knowing look. "Sam isn't gonna go around fighting aggressive everywhere she goes. You have to trust her too."

They took their marks again, Tory bounced on the mat infront of Sam, kicking forward and swinging a punch backwards when circling her. Sam dodged it, blocking her kick, sending her own, forearms coming up and blocking the string of punches Tory threw at her. Sam kicked to the side, Tory punching her in the stomach and scored the point. "Score, one-one. Fight!"