XXVIII. 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐠𝐢-𝐂𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤-𝐃𝐨

۫ ּ  ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ  ִ ۫   ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ ✩◿𝓝𝓟◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT—
miyagi-cockblock-do

Bryce didn't realize how boring his life was without Sam in it. She's been away visiting her aunt for the next week.

He huffed and puffed, rolling around on his bed. Jodie, recently released and doing rather well, looking down the hallway. "Bryce, baby. Have you got a girl in there?"

"I'm so bored of my life, Mom!" he huffed in defeat, beyond restless as Picasso stared at him. "So bored!"

"Wanna watch Wheel Of Fortune?" she yelled back. "I've got a meeting in fifteen minutes but we can get half an episode in."

Bryce stood up and walked down the hallway to stare at her. "Momma?"

"Yes?" she looked up to him with a smile.

"I know you suck at math, but how long do you think it's gonna take you to get to the meeting?" the blue eyed boy gave a questionable look, leaning against the door frame.

"Eh, maybe ten or fift-" Jodie began before her face fell. "Oh my God."

"Mhm." Bryce nodded as she ran around looking for her shoes. "Aren't you so lucky you have such a math-wiz as a son?"

"Oh, so lucky." she cupped his face and kissed him on the cheek. "We'll watch Wheel Of Fortune when I get back! Swear on it! Don't eat my left overs! I love you!"

She slammed the door as Bryce fell on the couch. "Love you too."

He exhaled and was about to start huffing and puffing again before his phone buzzed. He dug into the pocket in his basket ball shorts and flipped it around to face him.

sam: i miss you so much. i'm so bored without you.

Bryce grinned, leaning back against the couch.

Bryce: who's this?

sam: i hate you so much.

Bryce: Ah, now i know who it must be. What are you up to, Samantha?

sam: just laying in my aunts guest room. what are you up to?

Bryce: alone? ;)

sam: you're such a boy.

sam: but, yes. alone.

Bryce: i am also alone.

Bryce stood up and ran down the hallway, smiling at Picasso. "Picasso, I love you. But, you need to go into Moms room so I don't look like a bad father."

Picasso didn't understand him, but he went into Jodie's room anyways to chew on her shoes. Bryce smiled as he shut the door, going back into his room and shutting the door, locking it for safe measures.

sam: i think this is the most suggestive as you've ever been.

Bryce frowned his eyebrows and sat on his bed, his mood dropping a little as he texted her back quickly.

Bryce: what do you mean?

sam: idk. you never really make sexual comments. it doesn't bother me but i was thinking maybe you weren't into me that way.

sam: lol!!

Bryce frowned as he stood up, not even being able to sit down. Wasn't into her that sort of way? Did he really make her feel that way? Was she trying to hid behind her "lol" even though it was clear she was bothered by it?