xxiv. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

Bryce gave a half grin to his brother as he made his way into Miyagi-Do, finding in place with Sam

Bryce gave a half grin to his brother as he made his way into Miyagi-Do, finding in place with Sam. Daniel had called a quick meeting after the pair got home, ordering all the kids to meet up where it all began. "It's great to see you all back here again. You know, we had one goal going into the All Valley. Beat Cobra Kai. We walked away with a first-place trophy thanks to Eli."

Bryce reached over Sams head to rub the top of his brothers with a cheeky, proud grin. The team clapped for him before Daniel went on. "As far as the rest of the tournament, well, it just didn't go our way. We said we'd close our dojo if we lost. And...that's exactly what we're going to do."

"Daniel, what the hell?" Bryce gapped.

"Bryce, please." Daniel sighed. "As of today, I am shutting down Miyagi-Do Karate."

"What?" Sma asked in disbelief.

"Wait. Mr.LaRusso-" Eli began.

"I know that's not what you were hoping to hear, but with everything going on at Cobra Kai, continuing to operate Miyagi-Do only leaves a target on your backs. Guys, I have to keep you safe, okay? Just remember what you've learned. This dojo may be closing, but Miyagi-Do lives inside each and every one of you still."

"Great. Guess i'm getting a summer job." Demetri confirmed with pursed lips.

"Dad wants us home." Eli nudged Bryce. "We better go."

Bryce looked down at Sam. "You gonna be okay here?"

"Yeah." she said back, but it was anything but convincing. "Call me later."

Bryce nodded his head, pressing a kiss to her forehead, and turned to walk with Eli. "What should I do?"

"What do you mean?" he looked over.

"For Sam." his older brother said in return. "I know she's really down about this. Plus Miguel riding off into the sunset, she's worried. I can't drive seven hours every time she needs to feel better, gas is crazy right now."

"That's true. Public transportation is better for the environment, anyways." Demetri walked on the other side of him as Bryce gave him a knowing look. "Besides the point."

"I don't know, what does Sam like?" Eli shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, all kinds of stuff. I literally just told her it was gonna make this the best summer ever and then...nope!" Bryce smacked his hands together when he said it. "I should break into her phone and see what's on her amazon wish list."

"Woah, okay." Demetri cleared his throat. "You don't have to break into a phone to see, you just need the link to her account. And, lucky you, I have it."

"Why do you have Sams amazon wishlist?" Eli gave a questionable look.

"Wasn't sure what to get her for her birthday, so I forwarded it to myself when she was pretending to hate you when you first joined Miyagi-Do." he shrugged his shoulders.