XXX. 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓝𝓟◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER THIRTY—
coming from you?

۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗  ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓝𝓟◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָCHAPTER THIRTY—coming from you?

"Have you been practicing?" Bryce gapped as Sam won yet another round of beer pong. "This is suppose to be my sport."

"Your fault for teaching me." she shrugged and walked around the table. "What's the thing you do? How'd you teach me?"

He laughed as she stood behind him and tried to teach him how to throw, just as he did back at Moons party over a year ago when they first started to tolerate each other. Bryce still thought that was one of the best nights ever, it's when he really started to give a shit about Sam LaRusso.

"I'm gonna go get a water so we don't have another terrible night." Sam exhaled. "I'd hate to puke in your bed again."

"Yeah, i'd probably dump you." he said honestly as she walked off to get the waters, leaving him to pick up the empty solo cups and throw them away.

It didn't take long before the yell of a fight echoed all through the Reseda Apartments. Bryce didn't think it was coincidence it happened not long after Sam left his side.

"You knew all along that Silver cheated at the All Valley and you did nothing?" Sam shoved Tory hard as Bryce showed up, shoving through the crowd. He knew better then to get between them.

"You don't know what's it's like in there, what I had to deal with." Tory tried to defend the matter. Sam tried to swing at her but Tory pushed her away, Sam kicked her back into the dumpster as Tory moved out of the way.

"My entire family has suffered because of you!" Sam yelled at her before Robby and Miguel jumped in to stop them.

"Oh, you have fun with that." Bryce laughed in disbelief as he backed up with his hands rose. "I am not participating."

"She's been working with Kreese this whole time." Sam ranted as she looked to her dojo.

Robby turned his head to Tory. "What?"

"Why did you only come forward now?" Sam glared to Tory. "Because you're a coward."

"Screw you, LaRusso." Tory pointed at her with a deep inhale. "I knew this was a mistake."

"Tory!" Robby called after her as both the girls walked away. Sam did the same, Bryce ran after her.

"I wanna go home." she said as they headed toward the car. "Will you drive me?"

Bryce opened the passengers side door for her. "Wanna pick up some food first?"

Sam exhaled loudly. "Yeah."

"Yeah." he mocked her, shutting the door and walking around to get in.

"Do you really think this is gonna work?" Bryce asked Sam as they stood outside of Stingrays door.