iv. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨?

The thing about Bryce was, despite not having anyone he'd call a friend, he got along with people at parties

The thing about Bryce was, despite not having anyone he'd call a friend, he got along with people at parties. That was usually the alcohol that did it to him, and the fact that it wasn't just people from West Valley High that attended. He'd always been good at parties, different, better. Maybe it was because he was fantastic at beer pong. Sam and the rest of Miyagi-Do had arrived together, walking toward the back after the stare down with Cobra Kai.

"Hell yeah! Drink up!" Bryce's voice had caught her attention, looking to the right. He'd clearly had jumped in Moons pool a little bit again, his hair damp, and bare chest sparkled of dripping alcohol. He'd had the opposite boy stumbling after drinking, while he'd only had to do two cups now. Bryce was smiling, leaning on the table, perfecting his movement. Sam figured he took his shirt off the second he got here to show off to everyone around him.

"I'm gonna go look for a water to even the beer out." Sam said, turning back around and walking toward Moons kitchen. There were a few people
playing a mix of seven minutes of heaven and spin the bottle, opening the fridge and leaning down to grab one of the water bottles toward the bottom. When she came back up, pulling the fridge shut, she jumped suddenly. "Jesus."

Bryce stood there, grinning at her slightly. One arm was leaning against the fridge, pressing most of his weight to the side with a minor grin down at Sam. "Maybe you aren't such a good girl after all."

"You always this much of a creep?" she rolled her eyes, holding her water in her right hand.

"No usually." he flashed her a grin, being met with a glare. "But, my partner is puking in the pool right now."

"What's that have to do with me?" Sam shrugged in return.

"So, you can be my new beer pong partner." Bryce wiggled his eyebrows at her. "You know, unless that's too against the rules for you to handle."

Sam glared slightly. "What makes you think I know how to play?"

"It's not hard, i'll shows you." Bryce said back, a questionable smirk down to her. "Come on, come on."

Sam sighed, following Bryce back outside. Piper and Moon weren't far, watching the table. Two boys Sam hadn't known were on the other side, one with dark hair and the other with curly blonde. "Guys, this is Sam. She's with me. Don't be weird."

"Hi Sam." the pair said back on sync, Sam wanted to laugh at their typical frat guy voices.

"Okay, hold this." Bryce passed her the the plastic ball, Sam was taken back by his hands pulling on her forearms, parking her infront of him, Sams back to Bryce's chest. He reached for her hand that had the ball. "Okay, all you're gonna do is focus on one cup. Bounce it off the middle, but you gotta be gentle enough to not have it fly across the backyard. But not too gentle were it just rolls back to you."

Sam inhaled. "Seems easy enough."

"I'll show you the first time." Bryce held her hand, the other on her opposite shoulder to keep her in place. Sam let her hand loosen in order for him to toss her wrist slightly, the ball bouncing off the middle and into one of the cups across from them. "Yeah! See, you're a natural. You've got it in the bag."