19: 𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘

Y/N's POV:

My heart sank at the idea that he actually thought I was disgusted by him.

How could I ever feel that way towards him?

The way his voice asked the question, I could feel the fear and insecurity of it all.

He was afraid.

It was as if he was having a moment of weakness and felt the need to do it in front of me.

Jeon Jungkook. Owner, CEO, rich, powerful man that was as large as a boulder was so afraid of me hating him.

Of me being disgusted with him.

Was it because he was wounded?
Did that whore, Jiyeon really mess him up that badly?

There was no way I could hold back in this moment. I had to answer him honestly.

"I could never be disgusted with you Jungkook. You're perfect."

His body tensed, then it relaxed and a low rumble of his chest came forth.

The light from the bathroom played across his face giving me a clear view of the intense look his brown eyes were giving me.

"Honestly Bee, if you keep talking like that, it makes me want to kiss you."

My cheeks instantly went aflame.

I could feel tingles in my skin starting in my legs and working their way up.
My stomach flipped and my heart beat faster against my chest.

Did he really just say what I think he said?

I swallowed hard against the lump in the back of my throat.

"If we're being honest Jungkook, when you look at me the way you are right now, it makes me hope you will."

My voice came out barely a whisper.

Without any other thoughts, Ignoring all the alarms we both knew were going off inside, I allowed nothing else to matter but what was in front of me.

My husband.

His presence seemed to wrap around me as he took my words as an invitation. Which, they were.

Jungkook's large frame towered over me, his strong arm wrapped around me just like before, and his one hand stayed on my cheek as he leaned down and pressed his lips to my own.

For this moment, I allowed myself to feel. To imagine.

What if he really was my husband?

What if this was a loving kiss from a husband to his wife that he loved unconditionally?

Was this what it was really like? Sweet, tender?
Or was there supposed to be more passion? More drive?

His lips were soft, his kiss this time strted out more gentle, just like the first time.
Then, as I pressed into it more, so did he.

Jungkook's kisses started to grow more needy, more passionate.

Oh my god.

Forget I ever said anything about more passion. I carefully pressed myself against him more as his hand left my face and joined his other hand around my back.
His hands began to travel and rest more on my hips, tucking themselves slightly under the bottom of my shirt to caress my bare skin.

Chills ran down my spine as my body started to warm up. Quickly.

I don't know what happened, but when his tongue entered my mouth and began caressing my own, a light moan escaped me. I have never been turned on before by a man's voice,