11

Warning ⚠️ SPG!!

------

I cursed mentally when I heared her say that. F*ck! Matagal na matagal na akong nagpipigil sa tuwing kasama ko si Mara dahil nirerespesto ko siya. Ayokong gumawa ng bagay na hindi niya gusto kasi ayokong maging kumplikado ang sitwasyon namin. I don't want her to leave me because if she will, I think I would go insane and die.

My world only revolves in her eversince I've met her and I don't have any plan on giving up on her. Pinaghirapan ko ang kung anong meron kami ngayon kaya sobrang ingat na ingat ako sa mga ginagawa ko sa kanya. Siya nalang ang meron ako at siya lang ang tanging nakakaintindi sa akin kaya hinding hindi ko siya papakawalan.

At kung ito ang gusto niya, susundin ko dahil wala akong karapatang tumanggi. And I so badly want this too and from now onwards..akin na talaga siya ng buong buo. Walang makakaagaw sa kanya sakin.

"Please love.." she pleaded again thats why I crushed my lips on hers making her moan in pleasure again.

I kissed her more while slowly undressing her. Thanks to her dress which I can just easily remove. Now I can see her perfect body which only a thin peace of cloth is covering her flower.

"You really have such a goddess body mi amor." I said and continued kissing her again on the lips before I started worshiping her perfect mountains and body. F*ck! I'm such a lucky bastard!

"H-Harder love..ooww!!" She said while I was busy kneading and kissing her mounds.

I did what she wanted me to do and when I'm already contented, my kisses went down to her belly and then in between her thighs who are now exposed because I tear up the thin cloth that covering it.

She's really perfect!

"I'm going to savor this wet beautiful thing now mi amor." I informed her and once again I heared her soft moans when my lips finally kissed her very wet and delectable womanhood.

"Aahh!! Sh*t! I like what you are doing love!" She shouted as she pulled my head more between her thighs.

I sucked and licked all her juices and f*ck! It tastes heaven!

"So sweet." I said then I continued pleasuring her.

I wanted to see her expressions more thats why I hardened my tongue and make it enter her hole. I also entered my middle finger to make her ready.

"Love-- aahhh!!"

"How about this mi amor? Do you like this too?" I said as I finger f*cked her.

"Ooww yes love! Aaahh!!"

"Love! Love! I think I'm near! Ooh f*ck!!" She shouted and then a moment later her juices came out like a flood.

"Now my buddies turn." I said and removes everything whats covering me resulting for her to see what she needs to see. She got up from lying and shock was written on her face when she saw it.

"You're too..."

"Big. I know mi amor. Wanna hold it?" I asked and she nodded easily. D*mn! My innocent baby is not that innocent anymore!

I guided her hands on my c*ck and let her hold it until she wants. F*cking sh*t! Her hands are-- d*mn it! It makes me cum so easily!

"Will this fits?" She asked adorably while stroking it upside down which made me surprised!! Oh f*ck! This woman will really gonna be the death of me!

"I-It will mi amor but, let me ask you once again. Are you sure about this?" I ask then take her hands away from my c*ck because if she will continue holding it, I think I will now really explode.