12

I hope my plan will work but first I should ask her hand to her family. Ayokong basta basta nalang kumilos at ayaing magpakasal si Mara atsaka nirerespeto ko ng husto ang mga magulang niya.

Today is weekend that is why I am sure that her parents are home. They had a lot of business to settle but there's Volter now who can assist on managing their business. Speaking of that dude, I don't know where exactly he is right now but when I called him awhile ago he's out of town accompanying her girl.

"Can I talk to you for a bit maam and sir?" I asked Mara's dad and mom nervously hoping that I will not messed up my plan.

"What is it hijo? Is there something wrong?"

"No sir but honestly, I am here because of one reason."
I said

"And that is about what hijo?" Her mom asked too

"It's about Mara and..I wanted to ask her hand. I wanted to marry your daughter if you will agree with me." I was really nervous saying that and it added more when they didn't say any single word for a few seconds.

D*mn!! They I shock them on what I've said?

"Your a good and hardworking man hijo.." Mara's mom said at napahawak naman ako ng mahigpit sa tuhod ko.

"And you already prove yourself to us so why not? Sino kami para pigilan ka?" Dagdag naman ng Dad niya.

F*ck yeah!!

"Thank you so much maam and sir!!" I happily said to them then her mom hugged me happily too! I really thought that they will going to say no!

"Just promise us not to hurt our princess and always make her happy. Alright?"

"Yes maam because her happines is my happines too and Mara is the reason why I keep on going with my life today." I said as a matter of fact.

"As expected from you young man. But you know what, I would be very glad if you guys will already give us a grandchildren. Hindi na kayo mga bata at mas lalong hindi na kami bumabata." Her dad said which I didn't really expected them to say that! Like what the hell?

"Ahm..well, maybe after the wedding? I don't want to pressure your daughter about that sir." I said saka napahimas nalang ako sa batok ko. Though something already happened to us last night and there's more possiblity that Mara will get pregnant soon.

Pero.. ni hindi pa nga kami sigurado kung papakasalan ako ng anak nila tapos hihingi agad sila ng apo? Mara's parents are really different! They looked strict but if you know them personally, they are not what do you think they are. How I wish I had this kind of parents but unlucky me, I can't have.

Having Mara in my life is the best thing that happened to me. I don't know but when I met her for the first time, I think my world literally stopped. She's such a headturner and has this effect that you cannot just ignore. I don't know if others felt too that but I did and I fall on her really really hard.

Now I remembered that day when I saw her at the hospital in Vegas. I was there to visit my grandmother which is my mom's mother who got hospitalized due to some complication. She's with an old lady that time and I overheard them talking about the progress on curing her trauma. What I've heared is that she's afraid of people and water. It's not that serious but it cannot be ignored too.

I want to ignore them that time because my grandmother was fighting for her life but I can't help but to listen. Her voice is like music to my ears and it makes me calm in an instant.

Then I thought hindi ko na siya makikita pagkatapos ng araw na yon pero nang papauwi na ako sa Pilipinas after a month ay nakita ko siyang nakasakay din sa parehong eroplanong sinasakyan ko. My heart eratically beats when I saw her again and that moment..I am sure that I have fallen inlove at first sight.