Info

Notes:

Cover art is mine. I'll probably do art for all characters at some point in time. Also, this story focuses more on the CC's characters in the lore than their real life personas. Their real life personas are sort of just there so that they're all forced to be friends. (cuz in the lore they all hate each other)

You can choose to skip this entire part (everything below) and still follow the story. It's mostly here for my own reference and because I was too lazy to describe everyone.

Age of all characters in first appearance is 14.

Order of height is:

Ranboo >Technoblade>>Philza>Dream>>Wilbur>Tommy=Sapnap>George>Tubbo

All characters have the quirk, Inventory, the one ability that the God of the world gave them as compensation. All characters carry a sword, axe, shield, fishing rod, a water bucket, and food at all times.

Character Info

Dream (Arai Ayumu)

Physical Appearance:

Dirty blonde hair slightly curled, striking green eyes, pale skin, freckles

Green hoodie, black cargo pants with a lot of pockets, has a mask with a smiley face originally meant to hide his scars, but now that he is reborn as a 16 year old, he no longer has those scars. Nonetheless, he usually wears a black mask in public.

Vigilante/Hero/Villain Appearance:

All in black with mask on.

Referred to as Nightmare

Quirk: Signal Tower

Mortal Form - Inhumane reflexes and speed due to using weak electricity to quicken the signals within his nervous system. Can also extend this ability other people, whether to send faulty information to the brain, causing illusions or other things, or to help them. Can also shut down some parts of the brain, such as emotions or pain receptors. With concentration, can attempt long distance communication/telepathy. When ability is overused, the emotions and moral parts of the brain are shut down, causing him to become an apathetic psychopath.

God Form - To use, requires him to have access to nearby electricity (lots of it). Electricity appears around him, making it appear that twin halos are in an X are above his head. Previous abilities cannot be used since he is unable to control the power level well enough. He can, however, fry some brains. The source of his electricity however, comes in the form of lighting in the sky. When the electricity source runs out, he becomes exhausted and faints, and during the entire time period, his judgement parts of the brain are shut down. Additionally, this form can be purposely triggered through injecting large amounts of electricity into him.

Technoblade (Arai Takeshi)

Physical Appearance:

Long, pink hair in a braid down his back, red irises, adequately tanned skin, muscular build, sharp tusks/fangs, pointed ear

White fancy frilled shirt, black jeans, brown cowboy boots with metal heels and toes and lots of straps that go below knees. Occasionally wears a royal, red cape with furs and a golden crown on head

Vigilante/Hero/Villain Appearance:

Same thing, except no cape or crown and has a masquerade mask on, covering eyes only. However, in frenzied state, will create a blood cape and crown. He will also do this when in full control for the fear.

Creates a sword of blood.

Referred to as Blade

Quirk: Blood Control