5

Midoriya twiddled with his thumbs. Apparently the teens from the League of Villains incident had been taken in for interrogation. Without knowing, he began to mutter.

"IneedtogetstrongerthatpersonalmostknockedmeoutthatwouldhavebeensoembarrassingbutKacchanalsogotknocjedoutsomaybeitowuldn'tbesobadbut-."

Mr. Aizawa walked into the room. Silence as everyone got into their seats. Mr. Aizawa coughed. "You guys have new classmates."

Midoriya's eyes widened as 9 people walked into the room. They were the teens from that day. Now that he was able to take a good look at them, he noticed that they were all foreigners.

"Arai Kisuke."

"Arai Umiko."

"Arai Joji."

"Arai Takeshi."

"Arai Ayumu."

"Arai Kaji."

"Arai Tomi."

"Arai Hachi."

"Arai Makoto."

Without a further word, the 9 all advanced to the back of the room, hauling chairs off of a stack in the back and placing them down in a row. Everyone gawked, then looked away as Aizawa started the lesson.

*****

The cafeteria was bustling with UA students. As usual, the students of Class 1A all sat together. The nine new students had been called to The principal's office after class. Only now did they arrive within the cafeteria. All chatter ceased to a stop as the nine picked the closest empty table to them and sat down, chatting quietly amongst themselves.

"The new kids...". Kaminari frowned. "I feel like I've seen them somewhere...other than that day."

"Same", Jiro agreed.

Ashido stood up. "Come on everyone! Let's go say hi!"

Midoriya, Iida, Yaoyorozu, Kaminari, and some others joined in. "Yeah! Let's go!"

They walked over and introduced themselves, the nine doing the same in return. Umiko and Ayumu waved politely, seeming to smile behind their masks. Kisuke said, "Hello." Takeshi gave them a look then pulled off his mask to begin eating, revealing sharp fangs. Joji and Kaji ignored them completely, giving only subtle nods. Tomi was enthusiastic. "Hello children!" Hachi and Makoto seemed shy, and maybe slightly embarrassed.

"What are your quirks?", Midoriya asked excitedly.

There was a silence, then Takeshi spoke up. "Uh...does ADHD count?"

"Huh?"

The nine burst out laughing.

Ayumu pointed out, "Well, technically yes, since people with ADHD apparently process images faster."

Class 1A awkwardly joined in on the laughter.

Ayumu spoke up again. "To answer your question in simple terms, I have good reflexes, Joji can disappear, Kaji can create fire, Takeshi can become a boar, Kisuke has wings, Makoto can teleport himself, Hachi is a bee, Umiko forces people to like his singing, and Tomi is a raccoon."

Midoriya ferociously scribbled down their quirks. Kisuke frowned. "Does he do that often?", he questioned.

Everyone nodded and sighed. "Yes."

"Oh". Kisuke relaxed.

"So what are your hobbies?" Ashido tried to get the conversation flowing again. "I love dancing."

"Yep. None of that here", Takeshi said softly.

"Games", Kaji replied.

"Amogus", Joji added.

"I do a bit of music", Umiko told them.

Jiro grinned and the two suddenly got into a conversation. Kaminari grinned at the rest of them. "Games? What games?"

"Minecraft", Ayumu replied before quickly carrying on. "Now about the schedule, what class do we have next?"

Iida answered this one. "We will be having Hero Studies with the number 1 hero, All Might, next."

"Oh", was all that the reply consisted of. There was no enthusiasm whatsoever. Ayumu smiled at them again. "Thank you."

The conversation drifted back into a casual topic.

*****

The students assembled at the arena-like area in their hero costumes. The new students had hero costumes as well, although they seemed strangely similar to their normal attire, other than Umiko and Makoto. Umiko wore a brown trench coat with big pockets and numerous pins, within which he wore a yellow shirt and black, loose jeans and brown winter boots. He had on a pair of circular glasses and his black beanie. Makoto's attire was even weirder. He wore a full on formal black suit with a red tie. None of their outfits actually looked like hero costumes.

There was a booming noise and smoke entered the stadium. All Might was in the center of the stadium. "I have arrived!", he announced.

No one paid him any attention except Midoriya who waved. All Might waved back to him and then waved to the new students. "Hello new future heroes of Japan!"

"Eh...". Everyone in their group shrugged and looked at each other awkwardly. A scoff could be heard.

"Ok", All Might boomed awkwardly, coughing. "Today, we shall do a simple test of your learning throughout the past year!" He revealed a wheel with everyone's name written on it with a sharpie. "You will be fighting against the new students, the Arai family!"

"Huh?" Tubbo stumbled. "They're actually doing that?"

Wilbur chuckled and shook his head.

"Ah, I should have seen this coming", Ayumu muttered.

Takeshi grunted.

All Might coughed, seemingly embarrassed. "However, the new students will have the assistance of the Pro Heroes!" He whipped out a board out of nowhere and scrawled on some stick figures. "The new students will be carrying bells attached to some part of their body! Your goal, in teams of four (there will be a team of five) is to retrieve two bells from two new students! Successfully separating the bells from their body will count as a successful mission. However! The Pro Heroes will be protecting these bell holders. And as for the testing site-."

"It will be in this arena!"

Everyone took in the information. To the side, the nine new students had begun to whisper and chuckle ominously. Through spinning the wheel, the groups were formed.

Team 1

Kaminari, Ashido, Ojiro, and Jiro

Will be hunting Arai Umiko and Arai Tomi

Pro Hero Nezu

Team 2

Aoyama, Hagakure, Shoji, Sato

Will be hunting Arai Hachi and Arai Makoto

Pro Hero Eraser Head

Team 3

Mineta, Uraraka, Asui, Sero

Will be hunting Arai Joji and Arai Kaji

Pro Hero Present Mic

Team 4

Bakugou, Kirishima, Tokoyami, Iida

Will be hunting Arai Ayumu

Pro Hero All Might

Team 5

Todoroki, Midoriya, Yaoyorozu, Koda

Will be hunting Arai Kisuke and Arai Takeshi

Pro Hero Midnight