20

[Technoblade POV]

For the first time ever since he had reincarnated, Techno was thankful for the body that the fan artists gave him because he was tall.

That was a lie. There were more benefits to this body than he had expected. For example, he could rest his elbow on basically everyone's head except for Ranboo and Philza. Those shenanigans had been funny.

But that wasn't the main point!

The main point was that the snow was trying to swallow and suffocate Techno like quicksand and the only thing keeping him alive were his model-like proportions and height of a little more than two meters.

If he had had the time to prepare for this trip, he would have gone out and bought snowshoes but Dream had told him to hurry, just in case Tubbo's hunch had been right. Why did Tubbo have this hunch? Techno had no idea. All he knew was that he was getting paid A LOT for this job - courtesy of Dream - and even if he was going to do the bare minimum to complete the job, he was going to do it. Besides, he was interested in Tubbo's theory too: that this world wasn't a parallel universe but rather some story in a random dude's head.

Chat was screaming at him again. Something about "OH NOOO DEKU!!!!".

Techno nearly cursed as his foot once again fell into a hole hidden in the snow. He bent down a little to jerk it out and noticed something shiny. It was a little circle of black snow and a silver box in the middle. He realized it was a lighter after picking it up.

I can use this, he thought, putting it in his cloak.

He straightened up and continued walking. Snowflakes swirled around him and he took a moment to stare at them, at how they floated down like small feathers or pieces of down. He stayed like that for a full minute before snapping out of it.

Is techno lost?

lost? L

L

L

hi Techno!!!!!!!!

L

L

L

Techno sighed. "I am not lost, Chat. That pause there was intentional. I was scouting out the area for our task", he explained.

LIES
EXCUSES

L

L

task?

L

???????????????????

L

L

what task

L

teletubby task

.

.

.

In the prison, dream and techno summoned xd

.

.

.

remake?

bell

redo?

ONE OF US

The chant started much to Techno's dismay.