22

[Techno POV]

Techno was currently surrounded on all sides. He was definitely threatened, very obviously frightened, and probably also weak in the knees. So like any scared human being, he called for help.

"Where's Kisuke in my...". He scrolled through his contacts leisurely, one hand on a vial of - animal - blood at his waist. "Oh. There it is."

He held his IPear 23 iphone to his ear and waited. A ringing sound echoed throughout the small cavern that seemed to be the villains' base. It looked like a rundown bar. There was a barista counter that looped around a wall of musty drinks. A cash register along with a couple of stained glasses... and Techno couldn't see much else.

"Takeshi?"

*****

[Philza POV]

"Hullo."

Techno's tone was nonchalant, but instinctively, Phil knew that something was wrong.

"Techno?"

After a pause, he heard Techno take a deep breath.There seemed to be some scuffling in the background.

"Hey. Could you get Umiko? Wilbur, I mean."

"Why?"

Another long silence, then, "Sorry. Was doing something. Just tell him that it's almost time. Also tell Ayumu that it worked but he needs to contact me for more info."

Phil frowned. "Tak-."

A guttural scream echoed inside his eardrum. Phil pulled away his phone, grimacing. He placed it close again, hissing into the speaker.

"What the F*K is going on, Techno?!"

"Ah... Nothing I can't handle. Don't think I can take 'em quickly without causing a ruckus though. I mean, at least with only one hand."

"Take who?"

"The bad guys."

"Which ones?"

Another muffled scream.

"The bad bad guys."

"Oh. The League?"

"Yeah. I'm sending you my location. Come over quic-."

He cut out.

"Techno?"

The other had hung up.

Phil swore, "F*k. F*k!"

Instinctively, he removed his jacket, then, on second thought, ripped off his shirt. He would need to fly fast this time. Likely, Techno was fine but Philza couldn't help but worry. He dared to wonder if it wasn't just the henchmen that were fighting him then immediately dispelled the thought.

The window was just a step away when he stopped, turned around and rushed to Wilbur's room. Halfway there, he stopped again and headed to Dream's room, pulling out his phone to call Wilbur.

Thankfully, he picked up on the first ring, whispering.

"Hello?"

*****

[Tommy POV]

Tubbo was a hard nut to crack which was surprising considering his long history of leaking MCC teams. It was frustrating, really, considering how persistent and overly rude Tommy was being.

"Hachi! You can't keep me in the dark like this", Tommy attempted. He paused before mustering up his anger. "Are we friends or are we not?"

All Tubbo did was give him a weird stare. "What sort of question is that? Of course we're friends."