2

"Ayyyy. Happy 16th birthday everyone!"

The abandoned storehouse had been renovated and included 9 studios, 9 beds, 3 washrooms, and a kitchen. The nine, Dream, Sapnap, George, Techno, Philza, Ranboo, Tommy, and Tubbo, crowded around the dinner table and in the center was a massive birthday cake with all their Japanese names scrawled on it. Dream had decided on "Ayumu". Sapnap had gone for "Kaji. George picked "Joji", deciding to stick to his original name. Techno was now "Takeshi". Philza had obviously picked "Kisuke". Wilbur chose "Umiko". Ranboo had chosen "Makoto", jokingly saying that he was the most trustable out of all of them. Tommy had wanted to call himself "Big Man", but obviously, everyone objected, leading him to choose "Tomi."

"Hey! My name means rich! I'm rich!"

Finally, Tubbo chose the name "Hachi". Collectively, they all chose the last name "Arai."

Ranboo being the tallest carried the GoPro.

"Hello Japan!" Beside the kitchen table was Dream's monitor, having sacrificed it so that they could read the chat while vlogging. Although they had all face-revealed, it was as if they hadn't since all of them wore masks. Dream had insisted saying that it was for safety precautions. After all, they technically shouldn't exist.

"Yeah". Philza was replying to a question. "We're all stealing the nearby McDonald's wifi. So sorry if the stream's lagging."

"Live with it", Tubbo whisper-shouted.

They all burst into laughter.

"Time to cut the cake!"

"Yeah!"

"We can cut the cake with Tommy's face."

"Hey!" Tommy protested. Thankfully, they used a normal knife to cut the cake into 10 slices.

"This last slice is for our viewers", Dream said. "Thank you to all of you for staying together with us for these previous 2 years, and yeah. We'll continue bringing you guys awesome content, so subscribe! Subscribe to Dream, subscribe to Georgenotfound, subscribe to Sapnap-."

He was cut off by Technoblade. "Subscribe to Technoblade!", he said loudly in his deadpan voice.

"And to Ranboo and Tubbo and me too. Subscribe to TommyInnit", Tommy added.

Dream regained control. "Yeah subscribe to all of us. And uh... we love you guys!"

Just as they were about to start eating, Technoblade tensed, and whispered to Dream. "Stop the stream."

"Why?"

"Someone's here."

"Oh. Uh." He turned back to the stream and quickly added, "Yeah, uh, we love you guys. Bye!"

"Wha-what?" Ranboo was frozen for a moment, holding the GoPro with both his hands. Then, understanding the situation, he plunged the camera into the 10th slice of cake as Dream ferociously swung his mouse to stop the stream.

Just in time as well, because the next second, the door to the warehouse swung open and in marched a bunch of angsty teenagers and no-longer-are-teenagers. There was a man who had a black flame for a head, a schoolgirl with two blonde ponytails who looked like she could and would kill a random stranger on the streets for no reason whatsoever, a legit lizard, a depressed-looking man with stitched on black circles and lower jaw, and in the center, presumably the group's leader was a light cyan haired person with hands all over his body, one of the hands on his face so as to hide it. They seemed surprised.

Tommy asked, "Who are these clowns?"

The "hand man" seemed miffed and whispered something to the "depressed man" who raised his hand. Technoblade reacted quickly and reached for the blood vials on his belt, however the man had already fired, releasing a vortex of blue flames. Thankfully, Sapnap was there to stop it, combating them with his own red flames.

"Ranboo, call the heroes or something." Techno opened a blood vial and formed a sword with it. "Sorry guys. I guess we're fighting." When he looked back at the others, they all noticed black tendrils on the edges of his eyes. The pupils as well had turned yellow. Techno grinned. "The chat's asking for blood, and to be honest, I'm going to have to agree with this one."

Philza sighed. George, Tubbo, and Tommy screamed "yes!". Dream and Wilbur chuckled. Ranboo busied himself with finding a phone, to which Sapnap screamed, "Someone take over!" and "Ranboo, forget the phone. Just teleport me outside". At that moment the blue flames subsided and Sapnap ran to Ranboo. The two disappeared and immediately later, a column of flames could be seen from the window.

The two groups were at a standstill.

"Are you heroes or villains?", the "hand man" suddenly asked.

"No, you", George replied, unphased. "Are you heroes or villains? I'm assuming villains because you're all cringe in an angsty way."

The "hand man" seemed at loss. The schoolgirl giggled and said, "Their blood smells so fresh~! Shigaraki, can I? Can I? Hmm?"

"They don't know us?", the "hand man" muttered. He was trembling. In rage?

"Uh." Philza nudged the madly grinning Technoblade. "How about we leave." Techno's grin subsided and he sighed in agreement. His eyes had turned back to normal. "Yeah sure. Sorry chat. Next time."

"We are the league of villains!", the "lizard man" said. "You've really never heard of us?"

"Not important", Tubbo called to them.

"Get the valuables", and everyone rushed to their rooms to stuff their gaming setups into their inventories, much to the villain's dismay.

"Everyone got it?"

8 "yeah"'s could be heard.

"Tommy, do it!"

There was a rumbling noise and suddenly, the roof caved in and the walls suddenly gave way and caught on fire.

"These insolent-!", "hand man" or Shigaraki, as they had called him. His frustrated scream could be heard as the 9 content creators disappeared from their view.