12

[Wilbur POV]

"Now this is quite unfair."

A pair of quirk cancelling cuffs were on Wilbur's wrists, except there was no chain that connected him.

Idiots, Wilbur thought. As if the cuffs would actually prevent him from doing anything.

He was sitting on a couch in the teacher's lounge, his usual beanie on his head. He wore a yellow sweater and some black jeans and sneakers. He had also been wearing a pair of circular glasses, but after a second thought, he removed them and slid them into his pocket, sighing as he did so.

Wilbur turned his glare to the two people beside him - correction, his bodyguards. They were a boy and girl, presumably twins or siblings at the least and both wore the most impractical clothing that Wilbur had ever seen.

Firstly, they were covered head to toe in spandex - of all materials. Secondly, the girl was wearing high heels that made her look like a ballerina, and Wilbur had never worn high heels before - or at least high heels that were THAT high - but he was sure that any normal human wouldn't be able to last a day in them, much less fight crime. And if that wasn't enough, the little armour that the pair did wear was so clunky yet thin that it would inadvertently make the two slow as heck while protecting nothing. At the least the colours they wore somewhat matched, although they were difficult to look at, with the girl wearing a white suit with diamond blue boots, belt, and visor, and the boy with a black suit, orange shoulder plates, belt, and mask, and silver highlights.

They would serve better as walking commercials, Wilbur thought to himself.

The two - their hero names were Kagami and Shuplicate - were tense, arms held stoically behind their backs, muscles bulging, eyes trained on their target (him). He couldn't see it, but Wilbur knew that they were both clutching some sort of button or walktalkie behind their backs, just in case they lost control of the situation.

With a final glance at them, Wilbur rose swiftly, causing the two to flinch. Chuckling softly, he looked at them, a slight twinkle in his eyes.

"Well then, Miss Kagami and Mister Shuplicate. Let's get going, shall we?"

*****

Patrol was boring. Excessively boring. Wilbur was almost tempted to purposely start a fight in the middle of the streets, but he was no animal. He had self control. And so, he instead took the time to observe.

The city seemed idealistic enough, with everyone either smiling and laughing or focused and determined. But it was there. Just a hint of darkness within the otherwise bright city. As if it were a game, Wilbur made a little checklist of his observations.

Bullying Between Children? Check. Harassment? Check. Recording without consent? Check. Check. Check. Even now, a great number of phones were trained on him.

"Wilbur Soot kun*?", someone squealed.

For the umpteenth time, he thanked the fan artists for drawing him so handsomely. While not as good looking as George or Dream, Wilbur was still blessed with a near perfect physique and a well-chiseled face. Anyhow, it was enough to draw in a group of shrieking fangirls (and fanboys), many of which didn't even know who he was.

"Suzune? Who's that guy? He looks young, but for you to call him Wilbur Soot kun?"

"He's 16, but he's really hot", the girl called "Suzune" giggled. "I would [insert colourful description here that I will not go into detail]."

Her friend giggled back, replying, "Same."

Wasn't sexualizing minors illegal? Wilbur refrained from frowning and noticed the heroes behind him talking to someone using their communication devices.

"Coming our way?", he heard Kagami say.

In that exact instant, he heard the screams and saw a wall of a beige-coloured stone head directly for him. The people that had been flocking around him immediately rushed away in fear, shrieking.

In that moment of chaos, Wilbur let himself smile for a moment, then immediately took it back, hoping that no one saw him. He looked to the two heroes by his side. They hadn't moved, but their gaze was flitting between him and the villain. He motioned for them to leave.

"Don't worry", he assured them. "I won't move."

After a brief pause, he sighed and questioned them, "Well, are you just going to let them die?"

That seemed to have persuaded them to act. Kagami leapt forwards and suddenly became two people, although one of her forms seemed to be wispy and nearly formless. Their movements identical, she raced towards the wall of stone as Shuplicate stayed behind and got out a gun. As Kagami neared the wall, she leapt to the side, and tapped one edge of the wall, the other her, tapping the other edge. Out of nowhere, an identical wall popped up in front of the other one.

Wilbur observed with interest as the wall that Kagami made shattered, and as if on command, the wall that held the villain atop it shattered as well. He heard the villain shriek as he fell, the stone underneath him dissolving into sand and whirling up in a torpedo to slow him fall. Before it could catch him however, Shuplicate had shot a net at him. Correction. A bunch of nets.

The first of the incoming heroes was flying, her hair like fire, except that it was green. She wore what seemed like a chef suit, minus the hat, and there was an extinguisher attached behind her hips, a belt with a temperature gauge in the front. She wore black tights and boots, and a black mask that covered the top of her face, leading up to a white headband. Stereotypically, she seemed to be the loud and proud type of person.

Behind her was another female. She seemed normal enough with straight purple hair, a red suit that revealed the legs - a little too much in WIlbur's opinion - black leggings that were fishnets on the thighs and tightly woven for the calves and below, and ankle boots. Like the green haired hero in front of her, she wore a black mask.

Finally, Wilbur turned his gaze to the male behind him. Tall, well-built, excessively handsome just like himself. With long pink hair that was kept within a braid, piercing red eyes, and the iconic clothing that made him appear like a king amongst peasants.

"Hey, Takeshi". Wilbur waved to Techno.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the villain dissolve into sand. Wilbur had an idea of what was going to happen next and while it would be rather dangerous for him, he let it happen. Racking his brain for some words well-suited for the situation, Wilbur waited for the man to grab him. The impact was immediate and he nearly wretched as the villain pulled him back roughly, sweaty hands soiling his clothes.

"Don't move", the villain shouted, clearly panicking.

Taking a deep breath, Wilbur began to recite.

"Don't move, the villain threatened, his hand trembling as his blade of sand  caressed my neck.

Merrily, I thought to myself. I wasn't planning on moving.

But truthfully, I was slightly offended by his chary attitude and perhaps a little disgusted by his lack of etiquette, placing such a dull and dirty blade by my neck without my consent. Immediately, I sought to tell him that I would appreciate it very much if he could remove the weapon from my neck and screw off like the little b*tch he was."

Wilbur took a moment to clear his throat as the man stuttered, probably trying to think of some valid insults. With aid from the confusion, Wilbur easily removed the blade from its dangerous position and swivelled his head around to face the villain. The villain couldn't help but shiver with the glare that Wilbur was giving him.

A pause, then Wilbur smiled at the villain. "F*ck off."

He had a feeling that this was going to be legendary.

Note:

*Forgive me if I'm using the honourifics wrong. I don't speak Japanese, so feel free to correct me. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Also, imagine that I used honourifics for the rest of the story even though I didn't because I don't understand them well enough to use them 24/7. The only reason I used honourifics where I did was to prove a point: that in the story the MCYTs are all children.