3

[Aizawa POV]

The League of Villains had escaped and everyone was panicking. Thankfully, their stress had subsided when a column of fire had been sighted on the outskirts of the city. Immediately, Aizawa gathered a few of the Pro Heroes and rushed to the sight, Midoriya, Bakugo, Iida, Todoroki, Tokoyami, Kirishima, and Ashido following in pursuit. They arrived just in time to see a storehouse catch on fire and go crashing to the ground, only for the falling roof to be blasted away by a blue flame, revealing the League of Villains. Tomura Shigaraki, the one with the hands. Dabi, the man who had created the blue flames. Spinner, the lizard. Himiko Toga, the schoolgirl. And the villain who could open portals.

Nearby the wreck was also a group of nine teenagers. The most noticeable one seemed to be split in half, with one side that was white, and one side that was black. He wore a black hoodie and blue jeans, along with white running shoes. There were sunglasses, but even with the sunglasses, his glowing heterochromatia eyes, one green and one red, could be seen clearly. He wore one black and one white glove.

Another giant in the group carried an air of sophistication with him. His pink hair was within a braid that trailed down his back, two pointy elf-like ears sticking out of it. He seemed human enough if you could ignore the sharp fangs that protruded from his lower lip, his red eyes, and his hoofed feet. In his hands, he held a pair of boots, so Aizawa guessed that he had a transformation quirk and thus, had been forced to go barefoot. The pink-haired teenager wore a fine, frilly white shirt tucked within black riding breeches. There was a tiny red cape on his shoulders that was held together with a silver chain and to his pants was a string which held some vials of red liquid. Was it blood?

Behind, protectively stood a black winged boy with blonde hair and blue eyes, whose wingspan was easily twice his height. Looking closely, you could notice that his pupils were slitted. He wore a simple grey tee-shirt with the "Bleach" logo on it that was much too large for him, equally loose black pants that seemed to be stitched at the waist, and camel-coloured sandals.

To his right were two teens that were holding hands. One had curly blonde hair and blue eyes, much like the winged teen, and wore a white shirt with red at the shoulders, blue jeans, and runners. He had fangs as well and a bushy grey and black striped tail and ears.

The other had a darker shade of blond hair, almost brown with bangs, violently yellow eyes, and wore a green button-up shirt and blue jeans. Insect wings were attached to his back, folded, and two antennae perched on his hand. Wait, was that a bee on his shoulder?

To the winged teen's left, there was a teen with curly brown hair, bangs on one side, that was kept within a black beanie. There was a white streak within the bangs which covered on of his eyes, of which both were a brown colour. He wore a yellow sweater and black trousers and on his hands were black fingerless gloves.

Seemingly in a separate group beside them was a group of three. The one in the middle wore a shockingly bright lime green hoodie, black cargo pants, black boots that came up to directly below his knee and was fit with a metal heel and toe and numerous straps. He was ruffling his short, slightly curly blonde hair with his hands that were within black fingerless gloves. His bright green eyes seemed annoyed as he fingered with a white circular mask that was attached to his side.

On one side of him was a black-haired teen who wore a black turtleneck underneath a white shirt with a flame on it. Like the green-eyed teen, he wore black cargo pants and boots. A white ribbon was keeping up his hair, revealing dark-coloured eyes. He was sweating slightly.

On the other side of the green-eyed teen was a brown-haired tee who wore a white turtleneck within a blue t-shirt that had a red box in the center, within which were the characters, "404". Above brown eyes perched a pair of white clout goggles. He wore the same black cargo pants and boots as the rest in the trio. And all nine of them wore a black face mask.