Discussion & Offer

An: This is basically a introduction to my ocs that is apart of the Deities Pantheon. Along with a offer to writers and their ocs.

At the Deities Pantheon castle.

Inside the bright light.

Currently William Meaux is having a meeting with the Deities Pantheon council.

1: Max
2: Damien
3: Stormrage
4: Komodo
5: Yama Donn
6: Marley

An: none of the photos belong to me. The names/information I do own.

Max: "So why did you called us here?" He ask.

Me: "This meeting is about the threat know as Axis Union Order" I said which all six council members frown and gain serious glares.

Damien: "It seems you are worried if you call only the six of us about Axis Union Order" he said.

Me: sigh "I ain't just worried but I realize that most of my fellow writers and their ocs ain't prepared for what that MotherF*cker can do" I said.

Stormrage: "So what do you suggest as I know that he is capable of things that can even hurt/break writers" he said.

Me: "After a while of thinking I think it about time my fellow writers and their ocs get training to prepare for when MotherF*cker decided to attack them" I said.

Komodo: "Which means we can't hold back" he said a worried look on his face.

Me: "Sadly we had to push them through their limits as they aren't prepared for the horrors Axis Union Order can bring" I said.

Yama Donn: "But how can we train them if we are busy keeping balance?" He ask.

Me: "I already talk to Aspen and they agreed to do our jobs so that problem already solved" I said.

Marley: "then it seems we reach an agreement" he said which all look at each other with one goal.

All: "We must prepare for war" all seven said as invites were sent to writers and their ocs who wants to train against a common enemy Axis Union Order and their master.

An: To all writers this is a invite to join the training against Axis Union Order and the horrors they can bring. So sign up if you are interested.