Heralds Past

An: basically a review of the four Heralds past.

Herald of Emaciated.
Past:

Upon the herald birth he devoured his mom and due to him being a newborn baby he wasn't aware that he ate his mom. For the next ten years he was neglected and abuse by his father who was unaware that animals nearby was being eaten by his son. It was on the herald tenth birthday his father disown him and sent to an orphanage. It was a week later that his presence reveal itself thus leading the kids to devour the caretakers then each other. Thus leaving the ten year old herald alone until Mastermind arrive. To the boy surprised this man wasn't being effect by his presence yet what surprised him more was that Mastermind introduce himself and ask to teach him. Which the boy accept thus Mastermind brought him to a pocket dimension then teach him all about the presence of Hunger and became the Herald of Emaciated.

Presence of Hunger: Cause any being to feel hungry which lead to them devouring everything to satisfy the Hunger.

Herald of Pestilence.
Past:

Upon her birth she had kill both her parents thus she was sent to an orphanage after her parents family refuse to take her in. During the next five years she was an outcast to many children and being treated as a pest to adults. It was on her fifth birthday that SCP plague doctor arrived at the orphanage where he is surprised at the scene before him. Surrounding the young girl are a hundred children and fifty adults bodies yet the girl wasn't crying nor show any emotion. So with a quick test SCP Plague doctor discovered that the girl is similar to him yet the doctor can sense pestilence coming out of the girl. So he adopt her and taught her many things for the next five years however on the girl tenth birthday tragic struck. Global Occult Coalition (SCP) soldiers have successfully kill the plague doctor in front of the girl. However what happened next was horrifying, for the girl unleash her presence which slaughter the entire world. Afterward Mastermind appear and to the girl surprised her presence isn't effecting him. Mastermind then introduce himself and offer her how to control her presence which she thought and accept. Thus Mastermind teleport the two to a pocket dimension where he taught her everything about the Presence of Contagion and became the Herald of Pestilence.

Presence of Contagion: Like the Black Plague this spread then cause all to died within a matter of seconds

Herald of Desire.
Past:

Upon her birth both her parents heard music then the two to fight over their daughter until they killed each other. However before the doctors could do anything the town was attack by pirates and took all resources including the newborn. The next ten years the baby was raised by the captain which lead to her being brutal and toughest young pirate ever. However on her tenth birthday the Spanish fleet slaughter her pirate family and would had kill her too if it wasn't for her presence effecting the fleet thus lead the death of the entire Spanish fleet. Afterward, Mastermind appear and to her surprised her presence isn't effecting him. He then introduced himself and offer her how to control her presence which she thought for a few seconds but accepted it. Thus Mastermind teleport the two to a pocket dimension where he taught her everything about the Presence of Crave and became the Herald of Desire.

Presence of Crave: Cause any being to crave anything that is precious or valuable to them which lead to death.

Herald of War:
Past:

Upon his birth both his parents, doctor, and nurses in the room fought over each other until they killed each other. It was after a hour that military soldiers arrive at the hospital and took the baby alongside wiping all evidence of the baby. For the next ten years the child was raised as a ultimate soldier which includes no emotions or any hesitation. It was on the child tenth birthday that his presence was unleash causing all the military to turn on each other. After the massacre is when Mastermind appear then introduced himself and he offer the child a offer that he accepted without hesitation. Mastermind then teleport the two to a pocket dimension where he taught the child soldier everything about the Presence of Conflict and became the Herald of War.

Presence of Conflict: Cause all to fight each other no matter the reason.

An: ... So, the past reveal, what is all your thoughts on the four Heralds everyone?