The Hunt: Celestial PT 2!

An: This is the follow up of the last chapter!

It's been five minutes since the Hunt begun but we found our main prey Imperius who's sitting on an throne yet he look at us with a glare.

Imperius: "Insects! You all will regret attacking the Celestials!" He said then attempt to attack us if I didn't summon an spear then throw it which peirce through Imperius armor and pinned his right leg into the throne. Before he could escape, Waldron summon a scythe then throw it at Imperius left leg which pinned to the throne too.

Hatred: "Take this!" He said summoning his duel scythes then throw them at Imperius arms which pinned to the throne too thus trapping Imperius on his own throne.

Me: "Wolf. His all yours~" I said as Wolf approach Imperius with an aura that cause the celestial to shake in fear.

Wolf: "So your the *sshole that imprisoned Tempest68 mom and tried to kill him when he was young. ...... All because you don't want to lose what control you have left" he said then his eyes glow which cause Imperius to convulse in pain however the celestial immediately recover only to glare at Wolf.

Imperius: "That abomination shouldn't exist! With that thing death will balance be restored!" He said which set me off.

Me: "Balance?! Wolf torture this Celestial fool before I do!" I said as my eyes is full of anger and hate which Wolf grin darkly then his aura became pure black.

Wolf: "Gladly~" he said flicking his tail which cause Imperius to be engulfed in a piller of pitch black fire. Although it didn't kill the celestial instead the flames have melted the armor which infused onto Imperius skin causing unimaginable pain. Yet to Wolf surprised Imperius is grinding his teeth handling the pain.

Imperius: "This is nothing, you mutt!" He said through his teeth.

Wolf: "Hmmm not bad ....." He said until he came up with an idea which he look at Hatred.

Wolf: "Hey Hatred~  mind if I borrow your help with this?" He ask which Hatred nod and pull in a cart full of torture stuff ready.

For the next five minutes Wolf torture Imperius who swear a lot yet this Celestial is tough to break but what Imperius say enrage Wolf.

Imperius: "F*ck! You and your family will suffer after this! I will personally see to it that your wives and children will slowly feel pain like I done to that Abomination!" He said.

Me: "... He's just asking to be torture" I said.

Waldron: "No sh*t" he said then what Wolf done is basically stabbing his tail into Imperius body and destroy all that Celestial bones and muscles.

Imperius: "Gah! Motherf*cker!" He yell surprising us.

Hatred: ".... He's still alive!?" He said slightly impressed. Wolf then growl and say he's gonna feed Imperius to his wolves when I give him a reason which involves a bad taste of the Celestial.

Wolf: "You three can have your turn with him" he said walking back. Then without hesitation all three of us perform Bloodline Curses on Imperius.

Bloodline Curses: Illusion, Devolution, and Oblivion.

All three: "Three. Two. One" we said counting down then Imperius scream in pain unlike anything Wolf or any reader have ever heard or see.

Both myself and Wolf watch as Imperius continue to suffer with Waldron recording the whole then while Hatred went to see the Celestial Omni Stone.

It wasn't long until Hatred return and show us that the Omni Stone that the Celestials had was nothing but a rip off. So Hatred kill Imperius then completely rip the skin and armor off Imperius skull. Which I took since I know Tempest gonna be surprised that the *sshole is dead. Then we all leave as Waldron lovers press a button that wipe out the Celestial domain.

At Deities Pantheon hospital.

I appear inside Arael hospital room and smile as the Deities Pantheon best doctors are treating the Celestial with careness and kindness.

However my eyes widen as I sense Tempest68 life in threatening danger so without hesitation I grab equipment from another room then teleport to Williamjwb87 Theater

Me: "Hold on Tempest! Your friend is on the way!" I said as I forgot that I'm still in my True Balance form.