Saving an Friend Life!

An: Jair900. Ryanlee132. binomartinez_456. Tempest68. Williamjwb87. Ninjacomix.

At (Future) Williamjwb87 Theater.

Currently everything is quiet as Tempest68 life is in danger as he's in the theater medical room suddenly I appear which surprised a lot of characters and people as they are asking who's this.

An: I don't know if there's a medical room.

My True Balance form:

Me: "Where's the f*ck is Tempest68!?" I said with panic in my voice which surprised Williamjwb87 as he recognized my voice

Williamjwb87: "Meaux!?" He said then his wife pointed to the medical room which I rush to the medical room to see Tempest68 body.

Me: "Everyone don't come into the room! For this is now a Red Omega level!" I said confusing them as they don't know Deities Pantheon medical codes of emergency.

Without warning I upgraded the room with Deities Pantheon medical technology then I begin to work on saving Tempest life. Everyone watch as I injects a substance into Tempest body which cause his body to went fully numb then soon put him to sleep. I first work on the areas that is life threatening which took thirty minutes but I successfully managed to save his life. Second I summon a futuristic left arm which I begin to implant onto Tempest that took another thirty minutes. But soon I successfully managed to give Tempest back an arm.

An: it's supposed to be left handed but best photo I can find

Finally I patch up Tempest with bandages that injects healing substance to increase the healing process.

Me: "Okay after an hour and ten minutes later I successfully save Tempest" I said then heard cheers from everyone until my glare silence them.

Me: "Do I need to remind you all that there a patient sleeping!?" I said not yelling but just enough to make them flinch.

Everyone: "Sorry" they said which I nod then called in Tempest family to tell them to come here immediately.

After a few minutes Cinder, Eri, and Luke all arrived then rush to see Tempest condition.

Cinder: "Is he okay!?" She ask which I nod then herself, Eri and Luke cry as they almost lost their husband/father.

An: to everyone that is confused Tempest is basically Cinder husband or lover while Eri and Luke are his children

Me: "Yeah although he needs to take three days to recover then need to train as he unlock new abilities and his arm which have a few tricks up it sleeves also to see his mom" I said.

Williamjwb87: "So what now?" He ask only to pale slightly as I have release a killing intent.

Me: "Now I'm gonna send all my scouts to find Ath'tallos and any Demolitions bases of operations because they just made themselves an enemy to the Deities Pantheon" I said with a p*ssed off tone until I realized I was still in my True Balance form which is frightening everyone so I return back to normal with a nervous chuckle.