Training pt 1

An: Basically training with writers and their ocs. Also heads up this involves a district which is perfect for training.

The training district.

Throughout the district are multiple people fighting and learning.

Pneuma and Y/N god are fighting the Celestial Empress of Deities Pantheon: Cindy Dina.

Pneuma: "Okay I admit you are pushing us to our max" she said.

Y/N God: "Agree" he said.

Cindy Dina: "It's because you two don't realize that there's is ways to kill even you two" she said as she spread her wings causing gusts of wings that manage to injure both Pneuma and Y/N God.

Nearby.

Currently Good Blades and Kenji are fighting against Komodo who is not holding back and is manage to knock out a lot of Blades.

Komodo: "Y'all need to focus on your enemy" he said dodging Kenji attack and punch Original Blades in the spine shutting down Original Blades nervous system.

Near the fighting.

Conner and Anna are fighting Stormrage who is not showing any mercy to both.

Stormrage: "..." He remain quiet as he is kicking both Conner and Anne *sses.

Elsewhere.

Y/N O Neal and Lincoln white Hat are getting their *sses own by Max who is fighting using just his pinky.

With the writers: Metroid99. Elsword800. HeroicWolfGuardian. pksp04.

Currently all four writers are running away from my creation: Miss Isabel who is a loli capable of causing all to be annoying none stop for years.

Me: "Sorry but this is to improve their brains from how annoying one of MotherF*cker pawn can be and believe me when I say that pawn is worst than any annoying person you met irl" I said to the readers while watching the four writers run since I put Anti writers blockers on their powers thus making them mortal like I was.