Training pt 2

Within the Deities Pantheon training district.

It's been a few months since training begun but now almost all of the ocs are ready to fight Malicious Regime forced however the writers on the other hand.

Within William Meaux pocket Omniverse.

An: similar to a pocket dimension but bigger and more stronger than a dimension.

Writer Pov:

Currently many fellow writers are gathered in front of me but with them are also a few others who are considered members of the guardians.

Ninjacomix: "So why did you summon us here?" He ask.

Inkling62: "This might involve the Malicious Regime" he said.

HeroicWolfGuardian: "Considering how they be active lately I won't blame him" he said.

Ryanlee132: "Don't forget about the Shades Vile" he said.

Me: "... That exactly why I called you all here" I said but my tone is too calm.

pksp04: "Um Meaux you're alright?" He ask.

Williamjwb87: "Why do I have a bad feeling that he gonna do something" he said.

Elsword800: "Um everyone I suggest we get ready as something tells me that Meaux will do something" he said confusing everyone until they all suddenly pale at this new and intense aura that makes even Y/N God fear. They all look at me as I'm releasing my True Omni energy aura which is causing their writers system to glitch badly.

Me: "This is my true power and believe me you all need to go all out if you don't want to get beaten within a Omni second which is faster than speed itself" I said looking at the writers with serious in my eyes.

Writers: "Holy sht" they all thought as they all never expected this to happen.

An: the rest of the training will be on comments.