Komodo: Descendant of the Mafian Hero

Within Kenji dimension.

After Kenji calm down and Liam leave with fear however Liam soon meet a man that is glaring at him.

???: "Hello Orion" the mysterious man said.

Liam: "Orion who the hell is he!?" He ask.

Orion: shaking in fear "He's Komodo, the Omni Dragon King and the father of all dragons" he said shocking

Komodo then appear in front of Liam and grab his neck but what he done shock Liam and everyone who heard his voice.

Komodo: "From this moment on, Orion the golden dragon is hereby the Gold Dust Lizard and will be marked as a rogue dragon!" He said and a glow surround Liam and burn a mark on both males skins.

Komodo: "Further more should any being from dragons to Union side with Liam or Orion will be marked as a traitor to all dragons thus banishing them from any attempt of alliance between other dragons of all kind" he said shocking everyone as he announced this throughout all dimensions. Komodo then release Liam who try to attack, key word try, but he was b*tch slap and instant knock out.

Komodo: "Lizard brat" he said referring to Liam but then he teleport to where Armageddon is located.

Komodo: "Armageddon, it be a while hasn't it" he said.

Armageddon: "Yes it has but why did you came here?" He ask.

Komodo: "As soon as I heard that high rank dragons hide Orion crimes and what happened to Kenji family, I know I must act. And I ask my old friend Yama Donn to give both you two access to see your family in his domain" he said shocking Armageddon.

Komodo: "Now then I must return to my home but first" he said summon a orb and giving it to Kenji and Armageddon.

The orb glow and enter Kenji and Armageddon giving them access to dragon powers beyond any dragon emperor process.

Armageddon: "Incredible" he said as he gain the knowledge of exiting the gear and can now fight beside Kenji.

Komodo: "Use these powers wisely" he said then transformed into his true form which shock a lot of people and beings as he leave Kenji dimension to return home.

An: art belong to a great artist so give credit to them.

An: I had to alter this chapter because of the new chapter.